Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
thank all of you guys for patients in my development of the new flavors.. its been very slow going but only becuase in the last week or two ive been picked up by a few stores and had to fill their orders as well as i like to make personal deliveries to stores. I will keep you posted on the new flavors!

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
Alright guys ive got all the flavors but 1 done, now i am just waiting on labels for the new flavors. Sorry for the long wait but, I have been essentially doing a full overhaul on the company. We will have a new design for the labels, as well as a new website will be up shortly. just thought id keep you guys updated and let u know i am actually working :)

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
I know its been a ridiculously long time and i apologize to all the winners. Things have been crazy with the company (in a good way). I finally sat down to get everyone's prizes and addresses together so i could mail them out with some orders this afternoon, and i noticed that only one person had pm'd me their mailing address and flavor choices.

So i need the winners (Renegayde, Redhot, SinisterRaccoon,and Bolivar)'s shipping information and flavors choices
I believe it was 3 bottles for first, 2 for second and 1 for third in addition to the flavor you created for first.

The time has finally come to claim your prizes :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread