Status
Not open for further replies.

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
LOL I hope you post a list of all entries so we can look them all over without going through all the pages of posts

Ive been compiling a list as we went along ;). Right now im narrowing it down to a slightly smaller list of "finalists". Tomorrow morning im going to release the list of finalists and you all will vote on them. The top three will all be winners and receive the same prize. Which will be two 15ml bottles of juice (any flavor) and a bottle of the flavor they entered.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Ive been compiling a list as we went along ;). Right now im narrowing it down to a slightly smaller list of "finalists". Tomorrow morning im going to release the list of finalists and you all will vote on them. The top three will all be winners and receive the same prize. Which will be two 15ml bottles of juice (any flavor) and a bottle of the flavor they entered.

WooHoo can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
China Doll or Asia Minor/Major---Tea<green or white but I guess black is ok too LOL> Asian Pear, Pomelo.......I think it would need a sweetness from another fruit LOL but not sure what......hmmm not sweet but cherry blossom or perhaps Jasmine?

LOL I cannot edit my post so I am sort of editing it this way by adding the "perhaps Jasmine" part

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
hey guys! im workin on trying to get a poll put up to make this a little easier on me. if i cant ill put the list up on here by the afternoon and voting can begin!

*sorry guys ive just been waiting on a response from support. if i have no answer soon il just put them up

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Just As An FYI:

Don't know who "You" are waiting on, however a possible solution would be to Open another thread with a Poll attached to it and all the Contest Entries "You've" chosen listed there - then after adding a link to the New Thread with the Poll "You" can close this thread . . . Just a thought . . .;)

For detailed instructions on how to create a Poll, just go here E-Cigarette Forum FAQ and then scroll down until you get to post "Creating and Participating In Polls".

"You" will want to look for this at the bottom of the "Post New Thread" Option:

Post a Poll
Create a poll with this number of options (Maximum 15):

Last edited:

Pineapplecawks

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Richmond VA
www.vapor-punch.com
First I would like to thank everyone who put an entry in! the amount of responses was truly unexpected and I appreciate everyone's participation. It was very difficult to even weed it down to 13, anyone who didnt make it to the "finalists" list was most likely becuase the flavor was very similar to a flavor I already make and a few were flavors i foresaw being difficult to get extracts of.

I've had a great time doing this and look forward to starting a new contest very soon after this one ends. maybe i'l have a contest for what type of contests I should have :).

Rules for voting:
1. Don't vote for your own flavor. ;)
2. Be polite
3. Try to limit your posts two one so I can tally them up easier.

I'm very excited to see the results! so without further ado!

Burmese me please
a mix of sweet sugar-apple, mangosteen and rambutan from Myanmar/Burma.

China Doll or Asia Minor/Major
green tea or white, Asian Pear, Pomelo, cherry blossom

We be Jammin Jamaican Punch
3 parts Orange juice, 3 parts pineapple Juice, 1 part lime juice, 1 part strawberry syrup

Myan Madness
mango, lime & melon

Icelantic Berry Breeze
Red Current, Gooseberry, Cranberry mix with Menthol and Kolada.

jamaican me jump
orange, pomegranate, pineapple, passion fruit, lemon

Singapore Sling
Orange, Pineapple, and Cherry.

The Black Forest
Black Cherry & Anise, with a touch of spearmint or peppermint

Thai Tea
Oranges, black tea, coconut, and cream

United Strawberry Blue
strawberries and cream mixed with a blueberries and creme

Krakatoan Clove
cloves, and honey and maybe some vanilla

Japanese Please
Mandarin orange, Peach, Plum

Indonesian Splash
Starfruit, Mangosteen, and Durian

I was also thinking because there is so many flavors we might end up having to do a second round of voting.

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Thai Tea
I chose this, because it sounds very yummy, and also it sounds very unique. I love the name also. I believe the flavors will accomidate each other very well. There are so many great choices, and it was very hard to pick one. Good job guys. And thank you so much for the contest, for putting mine into the final 13.

Brought to you by Tapatalk

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
As "You" already know I don't do fruit/sweet mixes, however based on what I might try - after doing some research about "Kretek" Clove Cigarettes - I like this one, especially if it would have an option of having a Tobacco base with some "Menthol"/"Kolada"/"Eucalyptus" too . . . ;)

Krakatoan Clove
cloves, and honey and maybe some vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread