• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor shop open in Elizabethtown now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussifer

Mar 18, 2013
Louisville, KY
Simply Vapors:

Just went by there. Apparently, they have a kiosk in one of the Peddlers' Malls up here in Kentuckiana, and another location in Bardstown, with plans to open a new shop up here in Louisville. The lady was friendly, and seemed more knowledgeable than any of the other B&M's around town (*ahem* Maxx ecigs *ahem*). She said they're even waiting on a shipment of Lavatubes, which is a first that I've seen around here.

Tried out a number of their juices, and even the "bad" ones were pretty ok. No Vapor Chef here, but definitely vapable. She said that a number of their juices are Chinese, but that they're phasing them out, and are even sourcing a number of their new juices from a homebrewer, which I think is pretty cool. I got to try out a couple of his that they had in stock, and they were pretty tasty. Unfortunately, I tried a whole bunch of the flavors, and as I only vape 8mg and below (and they only had 12-24mg available for trying) I got pretty over-nic'd and was tweakin' by the time I left, and forgot to make note of which I tried, and which I liked, etc.. Ended up buyin a bit of their "RY4" flavor, as it's fairly close to my ADV (though definitively NOT my ADV). The prices seemed quite good, for a B&M ($8.99 for a 10 mL bottle, $45 for an eGo-T with case, charger, and clearo), and they were definitely down to help out, if needed.

Also, they're active in the CASAA community, which is great (as any self-respecting B&M should be). All in all, they beat the hell outta Maxx ecigs/smoketonight's places. The best I can do for more specific directions (which, if you have a smartphone, shouldn't be a problem) is that they are, indeed, located pretty much directly across W. Dixie Ave from the KFC. They (Simply Vapors) are located at 428 W. Dixie Ave. Remember, Simply Vapors is their name, and with support, they should be growing. It seemed that they were already a bit understaffed for the business they're getting, which is good.

Happy vaping!

Last edited:

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
Leitchfield would probably be a good place for one, too. Whoda' thunk you'd actually see somebody vaping in a podunk little KY town, but I've seen a few and I don't get out much, LOL!

Some of the credit has to go to a small chain of stores called JC's Cigarette Outlet. They have several of the disposables and cheap starter kits and at least a couple of the stores (but not the one I always went to) carry an ego-like kit. JC's is where I bought my first e-cig a month ago- an $8 Clayton starter kit.

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
Update to my own post.

Stopped in JC's in Clarkson to get some chew for DH. A quick glance at their stuff shows a ego battery for $9.99, Vivi Nova Clone for $10, CE4 for $5. Tasty Vapor liquid for, IIRC, $8 for 15ml. I chatted briefly with the girl that recommended the cheap cig-a-like that got me started and thanked her.

The B&M in E-town was friendly and a great place for trying flavors, BUT... they didn't have anything. A fair selection of juices, but overpriced at $9+ for 10 ml, especially when many of them are the same Dekang I can get from Fasttech for about $4 for 30ml. They had a couple of overpriced ego starter kits, and some protanks for $25. No basic clearos, No 510 dripping attys, no fancy mods or RBAs, basically not much more than I have at home- and I only began vaping in May!

K-Nall

Sep 3, 2013
Cecilia, KY
I was in there today and picked up a kanger ProTank II (which i am loving!) Tried a couple new flavors and overall i really like that b&m. She's super knowledgeable and i love how busy they are. She said they were getting ready to open their 4th b&m very soon in fern valley. Also she said the end if october/beginning of november they d have holiday flavors like pumpkin spice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread