Vapor store in Illinois?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to revive a thread, but I see that no one has commented on a personal review of V4L (Vapor 4 life) in Illinois. I happen to work right around the corner from them, and they actually used to reside in my current office. They are a decent company by all means. Two things though:

1 - They only have tanks and cartos. May not be bad for some people but I personally like the v3 clearos with my twist. (nice TH)

2 - All of the stuff they carry is their brand. I can't comment on their hardware besides the one tank & battery I bought, but if you do live in the area it may not be bad considering they are close and they are walk-in for warranties.

I have personally bought a small 808 manual for $12.50 from them for emergencies ;) ... but I can say their juices are pretty good. I picked up a couple of 30ml bottles for around $10.50 each and they are pretty damn good. Not high in perfume and they taste good. One other cool thing about them, bring in your hardware and a drip tip, and you can sample any of their flavors on the floor when you go in. Check them out, they really aren't bad, but I have ordered my clearos and some juice from elsewhere just because.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread