• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapor Store in NW OKC? When did THAT happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Took the spousal unit down, and turned her loose on Stephanie, or vice versa, I'm not sure. Stephanie hooked her up with an 1100mah Oakley ego kit with cartomizers, etc., etc.

She seems happy with it. And if she's having problems, she'll hopefully bug Steph about it and get straightened out.

Yea.....

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
They did bring it up, but since I'm not much of a dripper, I don't really use attys anymore. Their juice bar was just as awesome as described. They had a 510 tank system for every one of their juices to allow you to test it before you bought it. Pretty cool. I went ahead and got a 30 ml bottle for myself, was about $14. This is very reasonable compared to online prices after shipping. I don't think their cartos are as cheap as what I can get from CCV, but their tanks were just as cheap or cheaper, and much better quality than the one I got from the vapor hut. I think once this place takes off, and they can get a bit more hardware inventory, this will be what a vape shop should be. This is definitely now my go-to spot for when I need something locally.

uncleyoda21

Apr 3, 2012
A, A
new to OKC been here 2 weeks its funny when i talked about moving here to open a shop 4-5 months ago there was nothing now i see we have 5 shops right in OKC wow..
noticed the picks of OKC Vapes changedd their juice bar is alot bigger now. and ya pink EGOs for every juice tough not a fan of the t tank system much they use for everything but i got a rebuildable atty for 16 bucks damn great price and grabbed 5 juices loved the ninjaturtle.

uncleyoda21

Apr 3, 2012
A, A
posted this another location too but i found all the shops close to me and throwing my opinions on each out

OKC VAPES
Docs
Vaper HUT
and 405Vaperz
Vapin' junkies
vaporescence

now to be fair on all there reviews. NONE of theses shops are over 5 months old. that im aware of

they all poped up in the last few months. currently id say for juive 405vapors then for mods

OKCVAPES accessories Vaporhut. but as i said just my opinion.

OKC vapes . 405.605.1990
3710 NW 50th Street Oklahoma City, OK 73112 (map)
walk in the shop has a huge "Juicebar" setup with stools and samples of flavors very helpful on

testing everything. woulda preferred a carto setup but still they push t-tanks. accessories were 2

half glass cases had a few mods rebuildables and other tank systems bulldog and Phoenix rebuidables

for 16 dollars was amazing Quality of juice was pretty descent flavor selection amazing/

DOCs . 405-600-9013
2505 SW 59th St Oklahoma City, OK 73159
Had to try a second time after a initial that didn't go well his selection of flavors IF you go

into the back room where people aren't normally allowed is large hes still learning though

immensely, While the first flavors we tried a bit ago were horrid he has gotten better with some of

the other flavors. his prices were WAY too high on kits and about 20-30 percent too high over

standard on the rest of the products. he seems to highly favor ONLY actual Joyce products. closes

to a mod he carried was a Joyce ego 18650 mod dont know if there's a exact name for it. i tried

about 8 flavors and somewhat enjoyed them i think theres better close by so wouldn't favor them in

any way though the owner was defensive on the other shops he was friendly to me this time.
though they did have drip shield surprisingly that claimed to be from empire but were only

plastic so not sure.

Vapor Hut. MIDWEST CITY: (405) 455-3545
6107 SE 15th Street Midwest City, OK 73110
or 1019A sw. 19th street Moore, OK 73160
when i walked into their shop there's a table and chairs to chat near the door and a small spice

rack on the wall with about probablylly 40 flavors on it for testing a man that i assumed was a

employee offered us a atty since i forgot mine and i tested about 10 flavors bought 5, a lot

better than Docs for sure but not exactly what i like myself the cherry cheesecake was very

interesting. While stock was in fact way down from a huge weekend of sales they were getting

in stock and were able to get me a few VIVI novas tips and adapters i needed. a HUGE selection of

random tips. all and all a favorable experience the man that gave me the atty and let me keep it

was just a regular not a employee but gave me great ideas on the best juices and info about the

store. sorry i forgot his name most people around here seemed to know him.

405Vaperz. 405-761-8129 or 405-308-5887
9130 South Walker Avenue
LOVED em 2 weeks after opening and stocks is still getting setup had cartos setup next to all

their juices offered a mod and a brand new tip to sample, though i had mine so i tested about 12

flavors and as I'm deciding he asked feedback on my opinion and actually offered to tweak the

fluid to my liking taste wise. i have only been to one that was willing to do that much for his

customers. also made me a special straight VG fluid in a few different flavors that were amazing

"candy" a temp name that reminds me of the coconut neopolatin candies by brachs and "Pixie" a

smarties flavor. after being only open 2 weeks i see this business doing AMAZING in the next year
I have stopped back a few times since to chat and sample new flavors while in the area and hes

still on my top for flavors while his mod selection isn't huge he has everything you need to get

going 5 or six ways setup on a shelf behind the bar style counters
vaporescenc.
635 N.W. 7th Moore
I have not visited YET. while i have read some unfavorable reviews on their support i cant comment

myself
Vapin' Junkies. (405) 758-5176
2600 S. Meridian, Oklahoma City, OK, 73128, US
stepped into the store and was a huge potential space they had 2 glass counter with mostly

Lavatubes direct from valcano some riza's and ego as well catro n tanks the price on the kits

werent too bad on accesories were almost double what id normally pay for a DCtank carto i paid 5

for a single carto and picked up some juices most the flavors i tried were good quality in fact I

really liked the base tastes of the juice unfortunately i didn't try the one i bought and had very

little flavor to me. but not terrible just needed more flavor. besides the high prices not bad his

wife seems to be the one in the know but she doesnt work there has a new shop of her own at a

salon. i picked up a beautiful indulgence v4 with the gold dragon inlay though they had no clue

what the voltages were it could put out. made me sad after discovering it was 3 3.6 and 3.8 and

batteries last a day on a 18650 before you cant even use 1.8 after 6 hours vaping but thats not

their fault its the manufacturer.

uncleyoda21

Apr 3, 2012
A, A
new store just opened...

iSmoke. (405)293-vape
8303 S.penn, oklahoma city, OK
Juice quality :***00
Juice Selection :***00
KITs available :**000
mods n batterys :*0000
accesories :*0000
prices :*****
www.ismokevape.com
Nice place looked good fresh paint well layed out and amazing priced CE4s under $5 holy .... they are still learning their fluid mixxing but are importing part of their supply their own stuff is pretty good. they carry a few oddball

setups i dont see ANYWHERE well worth the checkout and got a oddball restrictor ego tank adaptor looks really nice ALSO THEY ARE THE FIRST i have ever seen to offer a price guarantee! holy .... between the prices and base product this

will be amazing when they get juices down also all testers are CE4s. i appreciate a good test available for all flavors like this.

If u do open shop here in okc i would make awesome juice! I get mine from okc vapes and all my hardware. However, some flavors i like they don't carry and i have tried the other stores and theirs doesn't compare to dfwvapes online. If i could find someone locally who can make my fav flavs i would rather get juice there than having to order online.

new to OKC been here 2 weeks its funny when i talked about moving here to open a shop 4-5 months ago there was nothing now i see we have 5 shops right in OKC wow..
noticed the picks of OKC Vapes changedd their juice bar is alot bigger now. and ya pink EGOs for every juice tough not a fan of the t tank system much they use for everything but i got a rebuildable atty for 16 bucks damn great price and grabbed 5 juices loved the ninjaturtle.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Now, if all these vape stores can get together and start a true vape fest, it would rock!

There's five stores, but still plenty of market for everyone. They're main competition is not each other, but the thousands of stores who still sell cigarettes. Vaping is still at a growth stage, as the hundreds of people using ecigs will draw their friends, family and coworkers who still smoke into e-cig movement.

I shouldn't get on a soapbox, but that's why I think the FDA is wanting to regulate e-cigarettes; they're smart enough to see the writing on the wall. I just hope they don't try to kill it or make it prohibitively expensive with onerous regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread