Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
I put in an order for 2 of them this morning. Will see how it goes. I saw Sun vapers is up to $28 each so I will take a shot with em. I did find another site that Vaportek is a registered supplier with so I felt a little better after seeing that.

Cool, I might have to take the chance

fordski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2013
Coatepec, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico
I ordered a smok natural/RSST combo at a killer price. Hope to get it sometime this week. The delay is on my end as I use a US based mail forwarder to send to San Miguel in Mexico. It always adds a week or two to the shipping.

Also just preordered the new AGI combo atomizer/tank which should be shipped by the end of April. $29.99....

http://www.vaportekusa.com/product.cgi?group=1373&product=1404

Swampey65

ECF Veteran
I too ordered the Natural/RSST from them. Within about 1 hr of placing the order, they sent me a tracking # and I recieved it two days later, in fine condition. They are small, a kitchen table operation (which is how many small businesses start) which makes me even more inclined to be a patron. The response time was excellent & from what I've heard customer service is decent as well.

I will buy from them again.

HPloco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
I get around
These guys must work late. I was trying to put an order in and got denied a few times, then tried again and it processed. About an hour later I get a call (around 10:30 pm) I pick up and it's John asking about the denied transactions. Nice touch from them checking up on the transactions. Looks like these guys are serious and responsible about their bushiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread