Vapor Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MnNightowl

Feb 18, 2011
Eden Prairie, MN
I'm pretty stuck in my ways as a user of tank/titans for the last few years but am worried about possible need to change because the stock of XL manual titans seems to be dwindling and never seems to restock. I saw the 40% off sale a couple days back and appears my options for a manual XL titan are yellow, lime green and white. My old favorite was XL titan stealth, and I'd sent email a few times a year back asking when they would be re-stocked, and was advised "a few weeks" but that never happened. Are Titans on the way out? If so, are there any other comparable voltage (and compatible with V4L tanks) 808 batteries on the market?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I'm pretty stuck in my ways as a user of tank/titans for the last few years but am worried about possible need to change because the stock of XL manual titans seems to be dwindling and never seems to restock. I saw the 40% off sale a couple days back and appears my options for a manual XL titan are yellow, lime green and white. My old favorite was XL titan stealth, and I'd sent email a few times a year back asking when they would be re-stocked, and was advised "a few weeks" but that never happened. Are Titans on the way out? If so, are there any other comparable voltage (and compatible with V4L tanks) 808 batteries on the market?
Hey, @MnNightowl the Titan is still going to be around until the end of time! The XL batts we do keep on hand tend to go pretty quickly. I *think* we may be phasing out the XL batteries over time, but I've been using the Regular batts and they perform just as well. If you're interested in trying one, email me at lisamarie@vapor4life.com and I'll set you up with a discount code.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, @MnNightowl the Titan is still going to be around until the end of time! The XL batts we do keep on hand tend to go pretty quickly. I *think* we may be phasing out the XL batteries over time, but I've been using the Regular batts and they perform just as well. If you're interested in trying one, email me at lisamarie@vapor4life.com and I'll set you up with a discount code.
EDIT: We will keep selling the XL batts in select colors. We currently have sapphire, lime green, white and cigar. We should have some more colors in by February, though there is a good chance we won't have the stealth XL.

MnNightowl

Feb 18, 2011
Eden Prairie, MN
Thanks so much for your reply. I really like the XL as they seem to last a little longer with the 1.5 ohm double coils vs the regular. I am relieved to hear that there may be more colors on the horizon for XLs (even better if you could restock stealths!). I realize color may be a fashion statement for some, but I prefer the subtlety of black because I'm not a showy vaper. Just my personal situation, but best for me if no one notices a battery left lying around. :)

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Thanks so much for your reply. I really like the XL as they seem to last a little longer with the 1.5 ohm double coils vs the regular. I am relieved to hear that there may be more colors on the horizon for XLs (even better if you could restock stealths!). I realize color may be a fashion statement for some, but I prefer the subtlety of black because I'm not a showy vaper. Just my personal situation, but best for me if no one notices a battery left lying around. :)
I totally understand! I have the opposite thing! My vape batts roll off the desk a lot, and the stealths are hard to find on the carpet of the office. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread