Jul 22, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Telephone​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
Emailed them also​

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Order received by them on 7-20-2015 at 2200hrs CDT. I called on 7-21-2015 at approx 1000hrs to verbally request they ship my order today(7-21) as I requested in writing on the order form as I needed the parts sent by 2day priority mail and to add the additional charges to my bill. Just as I asked for on my first order with them! (Ordered on July 11 they shipped on 7-15 and yes, USPS did deliver in two days on the 17th, just took them 4 days to get to the order! :-( Now they same routine and same Liza? I spoke to. Now they got my order filled (7-22-2015) in only two days, but decided to ship first class mail! It will be Monday 7-27-2015 or later to receive it! This type of business confusion and lack of customer care IS what causes GREAT customers to seek even Greater suppliers!!! Sure glad I seen the light after only two purchase experiences with them!

Apparently this is not the first time for Vapor World poor customer service. But could be my last time spending any money with them!

Vapor World - Customer service issue : sleepygirl | E-Cigarette Forum

T

UPDATE: To be open and fair, a Hannah(Rep from Vapor World) called to apologize for the confusion. We will start over and shall see future performance from them. The customer still is the one paying for goods and services. Lets try to keep it that way.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread