Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Could the email confirmation have gotten caught up in your spam filter by any chance?

Hi Steve! The Vapor4Life WebSite Looks & Works Great!! :thumbs:

I Put In Order In A Little While Ago, Very Smoothhhhh!!!

FYI: I Did Not Get An Order Confirmation Email.

But My Account Feature Has My Order!!
:D
I Left Ya I Note In The Order Comments I Hope U Get It Bro! :D

Thanks For Great Website & Better Products!!! :D :thumbs:

Keep Vapin!

Cellmeister

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2009
Beantown, USA
Could the email confirmation have gotten caught up in your spam filter by any chance?

Hi Steve NO Its Not In My Spam Folder, I Checked 20 Times and Still Checking.

You may wanna check your end, my end is working fine!!! ;)

Anyways don't care was just an FYI. So Please don't get tied up on it, get them VK orders out!:D

Keep Vapin!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Hi Steve NO Its Not In My Spam Folder, I Checked 20 Times and Still Checking.

You may wanna check your end, my end is working fine!!! ;)

Anyways don't care was just an FYI. So Please don't get tied up on it, get them VK orders out!:D

Keep Vapin!

No but if there's an issue we just want to get it taken care of :D

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Thanks so much, been working day and night for this all the while being sick with salmonilla from mexico. I have been trying to keep everyone informed the best I can for a small show.:D

Hope ya'll love what ya see:cool:

I would just like to say you were great with me last nite. I got home after work last nite and found this site and wanted to order, I had questions which you responsed to in less than 2 minutes and helped me in navigating my order. I want to say Thanks for staying up with me and I hope you got some rest.:)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Just got my VK in 20 minutes ago. :thumbs: Started charging first battery and charger light turned blue to go already. Do I have to wait the 8 hrs per instructions or am I good to go. I want to do whats best for the battery but I am goings nuts8-o I want to try the King.

Your gonna LOVE IT

Vapin W/Da KING

Thanks for the great email, glad your SMILIN too:cool:

nealglover

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
UK - York
Are you aware your carts are listed as "atomizors" on your site? Although the prospect of "Vapor King Cola Atomizers (Box of 5)" for 12.99 sounds like a great deal.. I have a feeling it's a misprint >:)

On the Vapor King the cart and atomizer is one piece.

So with each new cart you get a new atomizer :D

No misprint :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I would just like to say you were great with me last nite. I got home after work last nite and found this site and wanted to order, I had questions which you responsed to in less than 2 minutes and helped me in navigating my order. I want to say Thanks for staying up with me and I hope you got some rest.:)

It is my pleasure, I try hard to give the same service, I desire.

vape-on

Steve:cool:

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
69.50 kit comes with 6 atomizers, usb, usb-usa plug
12.50 5 atomizers
12.50 20ml Nobacco juice
12.50 20ml Nobacco juice

My list price is 107 for these separately

Shipping is 6.95 continental USA

The shipment was just confirmed, so, god willing, we will have on Friday, which will indeed be a good Friday

These will be the last of its type. I will have some different color battery's coming in, so first com, first serve.

My website will be up Wed. You will be able to order there.

Steve,

Is this package deal still available or am I too late to order?

The Vapor Viper just ain't cuttin' it for me, so I'd like to give the VK a shot.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I would just like to say you were great with me last nite. I got home after work last nite and found this site and wanted to order, I had questions which you responsed to in less than 2 minutes and helped me in navigating my order. ] I want to say Thanks for staying up with me and I hope you got some rest.

Steve, what kinda service are you offering here?! LOL
Vape-on and Congrats on everything :D:D:D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

I have 8 juices in my cart, and stopped when I saw the 10% sales tax. Is there a code to offset this? Also, shouldn't it be the base state tax?

I really wish it could, it is like shopping at a store in cook county, thank god I am not in Chicago. Pm me, and I will solve for you. I need ya to SMILE like me:D

Vape-on

Steve:cool:

macpanda

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
Geneva, IL
www.macpanda.com
good old Illinois internet tax that does not really exist or make sense because no one has ever come out straight with an answer :( I used to have to fuss with it all when I was in the e-commerce business. blah. I should say that tax on the internet is in the gray area... you could not tax and still be legal. you could tax someone based on their location and not yours also. I am a big supporter of a national internet sales tax because leaving it up to states is a pain in the ..... So Steve, you could technically take the tax off and be legal... but I would leave it there just in case Illinois ever changes the laws. But I will say I was shocked to see that you took 10% and almost didn't purchase because of that reason :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread