Vapor4life website is live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

Mar 13, 2009
Virginia, USA
hey Steve,
I'm not having a problem with my USB charger yet, but after reading the posts about them being flaky, could you throw in on of the new ones with my order from yesterday Order#: 1743. if you it's not too late. don't worry about it if you have it all packed up I'll get with on my next order.
thanks in advance bro
you've been great to us

hey Steve,
I'm not having a problem with my USB charger yet, but after reading the posts about them being flaky, could you throw in on of the new ones with my order from yesterday Order#: 1743. if you it's not too late. don't worry about it if you have it all packed up I'll get with on my next order.
thanks in advance bro
you've been great to us

I would suggest you send them a copy of this message via their "Contact" on their website. They seem to get back to me very quickly from their website.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I would suggest you send them a copy of this message via their "Contact" on their website. They seem to get back to me very quickly from their website.

Max,

Thanks, please send emails thru contact on website to Mark. This way, we can supply Monday with shipment.....FREE of course:D

Vape-on

Steve:cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
any word on the VK shipment. I ordered two weeks ago and I cant wait to get it because I know this will be the best of the best.....Just a couple of questions. So anyone that is on back order (and future shoppers) will get the new improved kit that scomes with logo on batteries and the new charger? Also I cant find a real tabacco flavor. I've been looking for a taste close to camel turkish gold. has anyone come close to this flavor? all the other flavor tabaccos dont really taste like anything to me...maybe vanilla or something...Ive got camel flav. from pure smoke and its okay but not even close to tabacco. I need a taste that feels and taste just like a real burning tabacco. i was thinking purhaps coffe might be close but never tried that....please anyone have any advise.

Try the Cuban Cigar, and the Virginia:p

VAPE-On

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
yeah the site is up, but theres not alot in stock and the order i received was short 20 of 25 carts...very disappointing

This does not make any sense, please give me your order# ans I will get down to the botoom of it FAST. Wish ua called me.:confused:

I have NEVER had a issue like this8-o

majormom72

Apr 23, 2009
This does not make any sense, please give me your order# ans I will get down to the botoom of it FAST. Wish ua called me.:confused:

I have NEVER had a issue like this8-o

He called me at midnight his time to clear this up, immediately after he saw the post, guys!

Again, I am so sorry, Steve! I was so hasty in posting here because of the last few experiences I have had with orders from other sites and probably a little bit because I'm 1 week free of all the extra crap in analog cigs that my body thought it needed for 20+ years. Just call me grumpy for now....my kids will agree
:evil:

I was wrong in not waiting to hear from you first!
Thanks for everything, Smilin!

terri

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
He called me at midnight his time to clear this up, immediately after he saw the post, guys!

Again, I am so sorry, Steve! I was so hasty in posting here because of the last few experiences I have had with orders from other sites and probably a little bit because I'm 1 week free of all the extra crap in analog cigs that my body thought it needed for 20+ years. Just call me grumpy for now....my kids will agree
:evil:

I was wrong in not waiting to hear from you first!
Thanks for everything, Smilin!

terri

Terri,
Not to worry, I would have been ...... off too;)no problem, I think you will smile with the CARE package I sent. Did not have all the 11mg watermelon in stock, so, threw in some extra's, and some juice to refill:D

Vape-On and SMILE:hubba:

Steve,

Your website is very professional, clean, and easy to access/use. The fact that you keep it updated to not allow accidental ordering of out-of-stock juice/et al, is very helpful. You are head-and-shoulders above other eCig/e-cigarette/eCigarette providers in this regard.

I ordered a pair of Vapor King kits (one for me, one for my friend), extra juice, and extra atomizer/cartridges. Although there was an initial delay in the order, your immediate response and honesty in answering my questions established you firmly in the top tier of customer service for an online retailer that I've ever experienced. Thank you for that.

The Vapor Kings themselves are beautifully engineered/designed devices that, in this ex-smoker's opinion, are "just right". I've only smoked 4 analog cigarettes since receiving my VK 4 days ago, and I do not see myself smoking anymore, ever. Although this thread is not for reviews, I still cannot leave without mentioning at least some of the good that the VK has brought me.

The cost of my nicotine addiction is now equivalent (depending on the life of the atomizers) to the cost of my caffeine addiction, about $1.25 a day (no Starbucks for this guy). And all the major health risks have been, effectively, removed. I am currently in the process of writing a much fuller review on my blog (which will include a comparison with the accursed "green cigarette" I first tried), which I will also post in the Reviews section(s) here.

Steve, you rock. Your website rocks. Your customer service rocks. Your products rock. And your prices are rock-bottom :p. I wish you great success, and will continue to order from you, indefinitely.

Vape on! (I know I will)

-Arthur Grumbine

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Your website is very professional, clean, and easy to access/use. The fact that you keep it updated to not allow accidental ordering of out-of-stock juice/et al, is very helpful. You are head-and-shoulders above other eCig/e-cigarette/eCigarette providers in this regard.

I ordered a pair of Vapor King kits (one for me, one for my friend), extra juice, and extra atomizer/cartridges. Although there was an initial delay in the order, your immediate response and honesty in answering my questions established you firmly in the top tier of customer service for an online retailer that I've ever experienced. Thank you for that.

The Vapor Kings themselves are beautifully engineered/designed devices that, in this ex-smoker's opinion, are "just right". I've only smoked 4 analog cigarettes since receiving my VK 4 days ago, and I do not see myself smoking anymore, ever. Although this thread is not for reviews, I still cannot leave without mentioning at least some of the good that the VK has brought me.

The cost of my nicotine addiction is now equivalent (depending on the life of the atomizers) to the cost of my caffeine addiction, about $1.25 a day (no Starbucks for this guy). And all the major health risks have been, effectively, removed. I am currently in the process of writing a much fuller review on my blog (which will include a comparison with the accursed "green cigarette" I first tried), which I will also post in the Reviews section(s) here.

Steve, you rock. Your website rocks. Your customer service rocks. Your products rock. And your prices are rock-bottom :p. I wish you great success, and will continue to order from you, indefinitely.

Vape on! (I know I will)

-Arthur Grumbine

Arthur,

Thank you so much, I am VERY HAPPY you are vapin, and not smoking. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with.

You rock.

Vape-On

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
Steve,

Vape on! (I know I will)

-Arthur Grumbine

"The fact that you keep it updated to not allow accidental ordering of out-of-stock juice/et al, is very helpful."

Really? And with that quote of yours I should point out that my most recent order with Steve (which I just received moments ago) resulted in him sending 2 bottles of juice that I actually ordered and I never got the other bottle I ordered because he was obviously out of stock so he substituted another 2 flavors of liquid which I don't like. Apparently Steve thinks it's Ok to make substitutions for products he doesn't have in stock, I don't. Let's be blunt, it's my money and I want what I ordered, not what he chooses for me! It's simple, if he doesn't have it in stock then I shouldn't be able to order it and pay for it. Or he should send me what I ordered and a refund for what he doesn't have in stock. I've never had this issue with other vendors.... I'm NOT SMILIN' :mad:

Last edited:

Robin

Apr 6, 2009
"The fact that you keep it updated to not allow accidental ordering of out-of-stock juice/et al, is very helpful."

Really? And with that quote of yours I should point out that my most recent order with Steve (which I just received moments ago) resulted in him sending 2 bottles of juice that I actually ordered and I never got the other bottle I ordered because he was obviously out of stock so he substituted another 2 flavors of liquid which I don't like. Apparently Steve thinks it's Ok to make substitutions for products he doesn't have in stock, I don't. Let's be blunt, it's my money and I want what I ordered, not what he chooses for me! It's simple, if he doesn't have it in stock then I shouldn't be able to order it and pay for it. Or he should send me what I ordered and a refund for what he doesn't have in stock. I've never had this issue with other vendors.... I'm NOT SMILIN' :mad:
I think you're a crybaby who doesn't know what you ordered. I have had only excellent service from Steve. If you have a problem you should contact Steve and find out what happened? I think you are the only person that's had a bad experience with v4L. Maybe you should just stick with a different vendor cause if Steve can't make you happy, Nobody can! and I am pretty sure steve won't mind at all. Crybaby!:cry::cry:

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
I think you're a crybaby who doesn't know what you ordered. I have had only excellent service from Steve. If you have a problem you should contact Steve and find out what happened? I think you are the only person that's had a bad experience with v4L. Maybe you should just stick with a different vendor cause if Steve can't make you happy, Nobody can! and I am pretty sure steve won't mind at all. Crybaby!:cry::cry:

Don't know what I ordered? I have an invoice. Whatever Robin, if you want to call me names feel free. But this is not my first issue with Steve. I have spent 1000+ dollars on vaping over the last few months and I have dealt with many other vendors without one issue.

You are right about something though, I won't be ordering from Steve again. And if you are correct that he won't mind that he lost a customer then what does that tell you about his integrity? So I hope you are wrong about that...

This forum is more than just a place to praise the vendors you deal with. It's also a place for people to speak the truth about their experiences with vaping and with the vendors they order from. That is what I have done. If that makes me a cry baby then I guess I'm a cry baby. So excuse me...I gotta go cry on my Mommy's shoulder now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread