Vapor4Life welcome mat...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
Great work Saw! Yes lets get rid of all those stickies!! And lina definitely try some higher strength nic cartos, hope you'll be able to find your 'sweet spot' soon. i was a pack a day ultra light smokers for many years and I've found 18mg works for me. So try different strength and don't get discouraged, you'll get there!

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
My name is Mark... I'm new here.

Where's the juice?

Hi Mark, I know you're gnu here, but I was just wondering if you know how to tell the difference between a premium thingamajig and a not-so-premium thingamajig? And since you seem to know all about the juice, will there be premium juice? Can I drip it in my bellybutton instead of vaporinating it? You see to know a lot from the way you wrote your post above, so maybe you can tell me these things. Oh yeah, and I'm using a ChartreuseCig from www.chartreusecigsRUs.com, do you think I could use both the battery and that cartimizer thing at the same time with it?

I'm brand new and have only had my "kit" for about 2 weeks. I kind of bought the first thing I saw on the web (FireLight) and have been trying to figure out the strength, how long whatever you call the nicotine section will last and the instructions were in .0005 point font and even under a microscope didn't deal with either of these issues. As to juice, I am totally clueless. Somebody take me under their wing and educate me....please!

kdcaines

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Manchester, NH
I'm brand new and have only had my "kit" for about 2 weeks. I kind of bought the first thing I saw on the web (FireLight) and have been trying to figure out the strength, how long whatever you call the nicotine section will last and the instructions were in .0005 point font and even under a microscope didn't deal with either of these issues. As to juice, I am totally clueless. Somebody take me under their wing and educate me....please!

I'm sorry I can't help, I don't know what kind of e-cig that is? But if you post this in the new members forum, you will probably get quite a bit of help! Good luck
New Members Forum - E-Cigarette Forum

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com

You've got yourself a 3 piece model, and would probably be better served posting in the NEW MEMBERS FORUM so that someone can assist you better. This subforum is for Vapor4Life 2 piece cartomizer model users.

lonercom

ECF Veteran
Great job.

To the newbs (It's only been a month, Aint I still a newb?)

I was a heavy smoker of menthol lights (3 packs a day). Started low, no good, moved to 36mg. MUCH better but after 2 weeks are too strong. That could be because I can't put this darn thing down.

Swap those 4's out for different strengths until you find what suits you. There is no magic number and it will change.

If you need a few analogs to tide you over, don't sweat it and for heavens sake don't give up. Be patient and experiment. You can do it!!!;)

Great job Saw!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
To New guy Mark, Be carefull around here there this guy named Smilin;) who lurks around here and is nothing but trouble! He and his posse (doshma,Leaford,Marriano,Val and a few others) are always jumping in and trying to fix the world. They even say this Leaford guy is in China fix'in stuff making it better or something. Any way this master mind Smiln dude is dangerous:sneaky:. He always giving stuff away and talking about Big sales and new and improved stuff.. so WATCH OUT for them!!!!:lol:
Enough said I have to place my order at V4L,for new stuff at great prices so I can get some more free goodies. V4L forever!!!!

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Can you add a technical questions part of it too, I have a few questions

1. If you get juice in the battery groves how do you clean it?
2. I have heard different things about when carts burn out how do you know when its dead and to stop refilling it?
3. When the manual battery stays stuck on how do you fix it? I screw off the cart and press the button but its been happening more and more lately so maybe Im doing it wrong?

I don't know if I can answer all of these but let's give it a go.
1: I use a qtip or a pipecleaner (depending on what's at hand.) have also used the corner of a tissue.
2: It won't work at all if it's really dead. If it's getting gunky it starts to smell like burnt plastic. Give it a good rince (see links) and try using it on a battery. It'll crackle if it's still alive. I've only had one die compleatly on me so far.
3:I've had this happen. I do the same thing, and toggle the button. You wight try giving your battery a swipe down with some rubbing alcohol to see if there's gunk stuck in the grove of the button.

Last edited:

skotsour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Just wanted to chime in as I eagerly await my second order from V4L...I'm currently kicking myself because I should have made a larger order! After looking through all the flavors, I see a ton I want to try (RedCow and Orange Juice at the top of the list)

After reading this sub-forum, I can see how this company has such customer loyalty, I'm looking forward to being a part of the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread