Not open for further replies.

stratus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2010
Chicago Area
www.vaporbeast.com
VaporBeast

1/22 - 1/23. Mention this thread and get a free 5 ML bottle of RY4 with your order. Check out our store. FREE SHIPPING.

DCTanks.jpg

Keefer2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
DALLAS
Received a customer suggestion for 15 carto steal! I've got a couple great package deals up at VaporBeast

$19.95 for 15 Boge LR Cartomizers - FREE SHIPPING
$31.95 for 15 Smok Tech Dual Coil Cartomizers - FREE SHIPPING

Keep the suggestions coming!

Y'all! This is the best 3 box carto deal out there! Trust me, I have researched this over the last few months. Plus, the service provided by Vapor Beast is impeccable and that makes it a no brainer. Not sure if he can keep this package deal continuous, but if he can, there will be zero need to shop around :)

Let's get the word out! VaporBeast!

Ps....and NO, I am not the customer that suggested this to him. LOL

Last edited:

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Went to the post office last night and my package was there! Wow that was really fast figured it would take longer since it wasn't priority. The cartos are great and got them for such a good price too! I am loving my free drip tip looks so nice on my pv. Thanks Stratus for that! Customer service was great and right after the order I got a thank you email, not your standard form letter email either, a real had to sit down and type it out kind. The invoice had a handwritten thank you too. This is great attention to detail and quality standards. You can bet I will be a repeat customer at VaporBeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread