Vaporbomb Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a repost from the new member forums since I am so new to the forum.

I'm having a nightmare trying to contact vaporbomb's customer service.

My last 2 orders from them before this one were incorrect and only one of them was corrected.
The only way to contact them seems to be to place an order then leave your concerns in the details section of the order.
There is something seriously wrong with having to pay to contact them.

I placed an order more than 2 weeks ago. It was marked shipped on 10/6/14. 3 Days later I get an email from customer service telling me that a flavor I DIDN'T order is out of stock. I respond that there must be a mistake since I didn't order that flavor and my order is already shipped.

The next day I get an email saying that my order was not shipped and in fact the flavor that is out of stock is one I did order. I asked them to send me the part of the order they had in stock.

Since then I have not been able to contact them at all. I emailed them several times and got no reply. I sent a contact request through their website and got no reply. I called the phone number that is on their contact page many many times and got no answer. Then I notice that their contact page is WRONG. The phone number changed LAST YEAR and wasn't changed on their website.

So I called the new number for them and it instantly goes to voicemail except that you can't leave a message because their voicemail is FULL.

I'm mad because they basically stole my $70.

If anyone happens to know a super secret way of getting ahold of them please let me know.

Thanks
John

I have sent a private message to Big Moe as well as called all the numbers and sent many emails. I am tired of being ignored.

PopsJer

Dec 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
John, glad to see your issues are being worked out. I am having a similar problem with Vaporbomb, wrong phone number, emails not being answered, etc. I received my order last week and it is incorrect. My attempts at contacting them have been frustrating. Seems there is some trouble with Vaporbomb. Sad, because I really like some of their juices, but if I'm paying for things I didn't order, I'll order from another vendor.
Cheers,
Jerry

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
John, glad to see your issues are being worked out. I am having a similar problem with Vaporbomb, wrong phone number, emails not being answered, etc. I received my order last week and it is incorrect. My attempts at contacting them have been frustrating. Seems there is some trouble with Vaporbomb. Sad, because I really like some of their juices, but if I'm paying for things I didn't order, I'll order from another vendor.
Cheers,
Jerry

Hi Jerry ,

I sent you a PM but we resolved the order issue. Instead of your bottle being a custom order we made it a standard order so there is no chance of incorrect shipments. We have resolved the shipment.

Best Regards

Last edited:

panda5303

Sep 9, 2010
Oregon
This is a repost from the new member forums since I am so new to the forum.

I'm having a nightmare trying to contact vaporbomb's customer service.

My last 2 orders from them before this one were incorrect and only one of them was corrected.
The only way to contact them seems to be to place an order then leave your concerns in the details section of the order.
There is something seriously wrong with having to pay to contact them.

I placed an order more than 2 weeks ago. It was marked shipped on 10/6/14. 3 Days later I get an email from customer service telling me that a flavor I DIDN'T order is out of stock. I respond that there must be a mistake since I didn't order that flavor and my order is already shipped.

The next day I get an email saying that my order was not shipped and in fact the flavor that is out of stock is one I did order. I asked them to send me the part of the order they had in stock.

Since then I have not been able to contact them at all. I emailed them several times and got no reply. I sent a contact request through their website and got no reply. I called the phone number that is on their contact page many many times and got no answer. Then I notice that their contact page is WRONG. The phone number changed LAST YEAR and wasn't changed on their website.

So I called the new number for them and it instantly goes to voicemail except that you can't leave a message because their voicemail is FULL.

I'm mad because they basically stole my $70.

If anyone happens to know a super secret way of getting ahold of them please let me know.

Thanks
John

I have sent a private message to Big Moe as well as called all the numbers and sent many emails. I am tired of being ignored.

I'm having the same issue with Vaporbomb, I swear it seems like I go through this every three months and it's getting super frustrating! I placed an order on Dec 5th for about $60 for ejuice and the following week I emailed and facebooked them asking why my order hadn't shipped out yet and no one responded they just refunded my order. I sent them another Facebook post asking for an explanation but didn't receive one. So I placed another order on Friday Dec 12th and sent them another Facebook post asking when the caramel candy flavor would be back in stock and received no response. Now it's a Mon Dec 15th and my order still hasn't shipped! I'm livid I want an explanation of what the hell is going on and how they can expect to run a business when they refuse to communicate with their loyal customers.

PopsJer

Dec 19, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm having the same issue with Vaporbomb, I swear it seems like I go through this every three months and it's getting super frustrating! I placed an order on Dec 5th for about $60 for ejuice and the following week I emailed and facebooked them asking why my order hadn't shipped out yet and no one responded they just refunded my order. I sent them another Facebook post asking for an explanation but didn't receive one. So I placed another order on Friday Dec 12th and sent them another Facebook post asking when the caramel candy flavor would be back in stock and received no response. Now it's a Mon Dec 15th and my order still hasn't shipped! I'm livid I want an explanation of what the hell is going on and how they can expect to run a business when they refuse to communicate with their loyal customers.

Panda,
Send a PM to Big Moe with your issue. I had a similar issue in October and she was extremely helpful in resolving it. Vaporbomb also stepped up and took care of me when the USPS screwed up my delivery.
I can't speak to the problems Vaporbomb is having, but I sure hope they get back on track soon. They have some juices that are "go-to's" for me and I'd like to continue ordering from them.
Good Luck and best regards,
Jerry

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com

Hello,

I monitor the Facebook page and the ECF site. I did not get a notification on your comment but I did go into the page just now and see you asked when we will be getting caramel in and wanting to know why your order was refunded. I sent a request over to customer service. I'm not in the office so I can not check myself but I will get clarification on the issue you are having.

Thank you

chargingcharlie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2014
MA
Big Moe, I haven't ordered from vaporbomb yet, but poor customer service will kill a company far quicker than high prices. Fixing the issues here is great, and I'm happy to see you are helping people out, but you need to have whoever is in charge of your email and phone support fix the issue asap. I'm dealing with a similar issue with another supplier (not answering phone and no response to questions sent via email or Twitter), and it will cause me to go elsewhere if I don't get a reply from them very soon...no matter how much I love their product or their prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com

Panda,

I just checked with customer service and they forwarded me an email that they sent stating the caramel was out of stock and that was why your order was refunded. I believe the last time you had an issue you were unable to receive the emails from the customer service address it must be getting filtered. The caramel came in last night so your new order will be filled today. If you would like next time you have a inquiry you can send a private message to me directly here. To be honest my efforts are concentrated on ECF and Im in here usually daily once or twice. I can have customer service call you directly at your convenience.

Thank you
Monica

panda5303

Sep 9, 2010
Oregon
Thanks Monica for taking care of this and finding answers, sorry I didn't check the site sooner for your first response. I went through all my emails and did a search for emails from vaporbomb but couldn't find any explaining why they refunded my money. It's just a little frustrating that they don't respond to emails or Facebook and I have to resort to ECF to get a response. Either way I'm happy that you have always been right on top of it. Thanks again.

-Shanda

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Big Moe, I haven't ordered from vaporbomb yet, but poor customer service will kill a company far quicker than high prices. Fixing the issues here is great, and I'm happy to see you are helping people out, but you need to have whoever is in charge of your email and phone support fix the issue asap. I'm dealing with a similar issue with another supplier (not answering phone and no response to questions sent via email or Twitter), and it will cause me to go elsewhere if I don't get a reply from them very soon...no matter how much I love their product or their prices.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I appreciate the comments and suggestions. I send all the comments I get from Facebook and ECF to the bosses. I had thought everything got worked out. It seemed quiet on the homefront, but looks like some more work will need to be done.

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Thanks Monica for taking care of this and finding answers, sorry I didn't check the site sooner for your first response. I went through all my emails and did a search for emails from vaporbomb but couldn't find any explaining why they refunded my money. It's just a little frustrating that they don't respond to emails or Facebook and I have to resort to ECF to get a response. Either way I'm happy that you have always been right on top of it. Thanks again.

-Shanda

Thank you Shanda and I apologize for the frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread