VaporBomb Juice Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Okay, so after almost 2 weeks (bought the domain on the 18th), my site is almost ready. Design-wise, I think it's done. Content-wise, not so much. I just put the finishing touches on today and I'm diving into the writing. All it really has right now is space holding posts so that I could tinker with the layouts. I never thought it would take me two dang weeks to design a site but I guess that's why web designers make 17-20$/hour! Maybe one day ;)

Anyway, I wanted to share the site with you all just to show what I've done, but I can't post the link until ECF gives me the green light. And I'm not gonna put it in for review until I actually have content on there. So I just took screen shots of the page and blurred out the site name :laugh: Here's a before and after. The before is what the theme looked like freshly installed. After is, well, after!

Before:
evs2J.jpg

And after:
SSrFZ.jpg

All VB images are properly credited in the captions, by the way. Just followin' your terms of use! I can't wait to share it with you all, I hope you take the time to comment on flavors I've reviewed that you've had and share your opinion. :vapor:

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Oh yeah, and it doesn't look anything like the earlier pic. I had some trouble getting that theme to do what I wanted to, so I had to switch. I like the new one much better, far simpler and cleaner looking. It took quite a bit of elbow grease to customize it to my liking, but the review options were stellar.

I'm gonna go ahead and bite the bullet since I haven't heard back. I have 0 affiliate links. I don't even have any ads at all, so it doesn't violate any rules.

http://ecigfangirl.com

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Looks great Bonny!!!! I'll have to dig around in it more later. Miss the swirlies, but this is much easier to read. Love the color scheme and layout! You did an amazing job!! Wish more vendor sites were this nice looking, some are very hard to read and maneuver around in when you're trying to order. I know yours is reviews, but man some vendors could sure use your skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread