Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
So for a long time, I was hooked on VB's strawberry waffles. It was my daily, almost exclusive vape. Then while on the phone with Harry (outstanding customer service that day) he suggested Strawberry Pie. I ordered and happily loaded up a LR carto and screwed it onto my trusty eGo.

The smell while filling was amazing. I ordered it in 24mg, half and half. On the first inhale.. blown away. You could taste a delicate crust, almost even graham cracker crust. Delicious strawberries filled my taste buds and dazzled my senses. On exhale... what's that flavor? Still the strawberry, and some of the crust.. oh wait! it's fresh whipped cream! Not cool whip, not stuff from a can but fresh just whipped cream. Delicious from start to finish, this is now my every day all day vape and I cannot get enough.

I have vaped bunches of juices, and lots of Vapor Bomb's, Strawberry Pie blows away any other juice I've ever had. To top that, it's consistent on every hit, and every bottle purchased since the first (there have been a few!) have been just as fantastic as the first. The only thing that could make this juice better would be if it were FOTW (hint, hint!)

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I'm relatively new to VaporBomb's juice and was actually lucky enough to get a sample of some coffee with cream in a thread that Mutt posted a while back. When I got it in I started adding it to other juice that I like. Now my favorite vape is when I get that awesome coffee hit with my other favorite flavors, sheer heaven! But then...I forgot who I'd gotten it from, where they said it came from, oh no, what was I going to do when I ran out. Tragedy was going to strike, I just knew it. But then, like a message from vaping heaven I saw Mutt's avatar on a thread and the light bulb immediately went on. I was so relieved I couldn't get to the VaporBomb website fast enough to order more. Even better was the sale that was going on, I could get more flavors!! I now have enough coffee with cream to last me a while. Whew!

CinnaBomb - Wow, talk about an accurate name, this stuff is the best ever. It will knock your socks off! I've recommended it to several people and they've all been very thankful.

Fire & Ice - I'd have never thought it possible to have two very distinct flavors in one juice but this one sure does. Very cinnamony (is that a word?) on the inhale and nice and cool menthol flavor on the exhale. I ordered this juice for my husband in hopes that I would finally find an all day vape for him. SUCCESS! He tried the sampler bottle and it was love at first vape! I've since ordered a 30ml for him. Got shipping notification this morning so he will soon have a big bottle of his very first all day vape thanks to the great folks at VaporBomb.

We still have several others that we haven't tried yet but we are definitely looking forward to them!

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Snickerdoodle........wowser!

This tastes just like the cookies you remember as a kid

The smell & taste of fresh cookies baking in the oven,
the sweet cinnamon and sugar cookie mix is awesome and I don't have to bake them anymore....lol

Seriously if you like the cookies, this VB flavor tastes & smells just like the real thing,
the flavor smells & tastes great from the start, steeping just intensifies the flavor.

Remember waiting for them to come out of the oven?
Even the ones that were brown around the edges didn't go to waste in my house

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
There isn't yet a flavor that I have tried that I can say I'll pass

Cinnabomb that one is the hot tamale of the end all of flavors, It has the hit from the first vape to the last.Makes your mouth all tingly and fire.

Speaking of Fire then if you want a little icy flavor to go with the fire then you need Mutts fire and ice.

For easy flavor and that relaxing vape then there is coffee with cream and sugar, for a little bit stronger wake up you need to have Kona coffee.

Coffee not your thing then Blueberry crumble, or waffle may do.

After dinner then you need to have a shot of Jamaican rum or Pina Colada for those after dinner vapes.

Wanna be wild and crazy you have to have apple, or coconut cream pie.

Okay what can I say I am a vaporbomb groupie

inkjet21

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
ohio
ok my brother and i both stated vapen about 2 months ago i got juice from a diffrent vendor not to be named, my brother got juice from VB, first off he got his juice in 4 days i got mine in 10. so we get togeather to try each others juice,, all i can say is DAMN IT he picked the better juice supplier.THE CINNABOMB IS THE BOMB. way better then the cinabun i got,then he busts out his strawberry waffle..ok now what am i going to do with this french toast i got. long story short im sitting here vapen this sub par juice just to get rid of it so i can place a order with VB and get some tasty juice..

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
All I can say is that I am very lucky that I found VaporBomb on my first try. I started vaping just a couple of weeks ago after being a PAD Kool smoker for 40+ years. Looking for an analog substitute, I found a recommendation from another Kool smoker for Virginia Menthol, so I ordered it and 5 or 6 other flavors from VB, all 80pg/20vg 18 mg. Tried the Virginia Menthol. It was OK, but surprisingly didn't really do it for me. Took out the Cinnabomb, and all I can say is WOW...got the throat hit I was needing and a flavor that won't quit. It really does taste like those cinnamon suckers that I remember from my childhood. I feel that awesome cinnamon burn and almost taste the sugar on my lips.

Sometimes Cinnabomb gets a little sweet...well, no worries. I can cut it with plain cinnamon (calling the cinnamon plain is actually kind of insulting because it is a fabulous flavor on it's own merits) and get a fresh Dentyne flavor. OR I can vape that magical elixer, Fire n Ice, which replaces the sweet with a heady menthol rush.

I'm so lucky...I've found my "sweet spot" fairly quickly, and it's all thanks to the kind people at VaporBomb.

Rowdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Georgia
I figure a Christmas contest should have a Christmas theme review :2cool:

(Jingle Bells Tune)

The VaporBomb MudSlide Christmas Carol

Vaping through the Year
With a 5 Volt PV Mod
24 mg NIC Now
Shooting for 12 by May
Lights on Front Blink Blue
Saying Batt is Full
Oh How Great to Drip and Vape
VaporBomb Mudslide!!

:banana:(Chorus):banana:

Vaping’s Great, Vaping’s Great
VaporBombs Mudslide!!
PV-Mod, @5 Volts, is the Perfect Smoking Ride!!!!!!

Thanks for the contest

Rowdy :vapor:

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
When I ordered French Vanilla from VaporBomb, my expectation was to get yet another standard vanilla to add to my collection for making unpleasant flavors taste better. I ordered this in an 18mg strength, and a 50/50 VG/PG mix.

Before I sample any new flavor, I always drink a few drinks of lightly sweetened black coffee to cleanse my palette; so, after chugging down half a cup, I got a fresh 510 atomizer, attached it to my 5 volt passthrough, and dripped a couple drops of VaporBomb French Vanilla onto the bridge.

Before describing how the VaporBomb French Vanilla tastes, I will first explain what it is up against. French vanilla is not an actual type of vanilla, but, rather, how the vanilla is used in a preparation. Egg yolks are a key component of a "French vanilla" concoction of any type, which gives a richness to the taste. Vanilla, in itself, is very delicate and spicy, and is more of an aroma than a taste. A true vanilla has a very complex "floral" aroma, and "French vanillas", as traditionally sold, are often blended with a caramel or custard flavor to darken the taste of the more common vanilla flavor.

I will have to say that when I took that first draw on the VaporBomb French Vanilla, I was expecting the common form, so I was taken aback, thinking that I had put the wrong juice in by mistake. I checked the bottle to make sure, then continued with my sampling. After about fifteen minutes of examining this flavor with my taste buds and olfactory sensors, I realized that I was actually vaping a French Vanilla.

The vanilla tastes more like a vanilla pod than a vanilla extract, and its overall taste seems to have a slight floral note that I cannot put my finger on. There is a very nice, slightly sweet, and dark flavor to this juice that makes the vapor "feel" more satisfying. It is not a harsh throat hit, but you can taste the flavor all the way down your throat, giving the vapor a "full" feeling. The amount of vapor is what you would expect from a 50/50 mix; which, at 5 volts, creates a full mouthful and exhale.

This flavor will be one of my regular evening vapes, as it gives me a very relaxed feeling. Overall, I would give this flavor an 8 out of 10, wanting only for a slightly richer and sweeter taste on my tongue. If this was a rating purely on the olfactory rating, it would get a perfect score because walking out of the room, then back in again is bliss.

Last edited:

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Yeah man. Well, y'know . . . well, y'see, it was like this man. I'd had a couple oat sodas, uh . . . and I uh, I decide that I really want a caucasian. So I uh, I heard VaporBomb . . . uh, y'know . . . will add cream to your Kahlua. And then... let's see, you can even order it with sweetener.

So I uh, I go to VaporBomb man. And I'm getting ready to, uh . . . I'm ordering a caucasian from 'em . . . and these guys break into my house. And then, you know, little of this, little of that, and . . . the guy peed, on my rug. That rug really tied the room together. Of course I'm uh, well . . . anyway.

Yeah, so I uh, I get my caucasian in the mail today. Effin A man! Tastes like coffee. A little cream and uh, it's sweet man. More coffee than Kahlua though. So I uh, I think I'll let it steep a little man. The coffee is a little, uh . . . it's good coffee and all. It's just the coffee is so strong man. I think uh, I think a week in the cooler will, uh . . . yeah, I think it will help the flavors blend a little more. But, well . . . y'know that's just like, uh . . . my opinion man.

I'm gonna go find my rug, 'cause y'know it just really tied the room together. Yeah, well. The Dude abides.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
my favorite VB flavor is green apple atm so Ill attempt to review that!
I vape 100% vg at 18 mg
When I open it up it smells exactly like you just cut into a fresh green apple. A nice green apple with a sour kick! They seem to mix the exact right amount of sweet and tart!! The flavor is great from day one. When I was a kid I used to LOVE green apple hubba bubba~ the "taste" is really similar

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey everyone;

I know, I know: I've been absent in VB-land for a bit...Life's been having it's way with me, especially with getting a new home and slowly (but surely!) adjusting to life as a "family man". Missing workouts = UGH! Anywho, I figured I'd write a few long-overdue reviews on some new VaporBomb juice that I've gotten ahold of, let people know what I think of it.

Prerequisite Information: All of the juices I'm reviewing are mixed as 50/50@24mg, and have been tested at both (A) fresh-from-the-envelope and (B) at a minimum of two weeks maturation time. To ensure uniformity in review (i.e. make sure that the flavor/TH/vapor is standardized and not device configuration-dependent), I have tried all of these juices in the following devices at 3.7V [except the eGo batts, which run at a 3.4V average]: eGo 900mAh batt w/LR510 (1.7-2.0 ohm) and LR eGo Mega (1.5 ohm) atties, CoV LR801 (2.0 ohm), MadVapes SLB LR801 (1.7 ohm), Volcano Magma atty (2.5 ohm), DSE701 e-cigar, DSE601 e-pipe, CE2 R4 510 carto (2.4-2.6 ohm), and various 510 cartos ranging 1.7-2.5 ohms.

*A note about vapor production:* I have decided to omit this from my reviews from now on, as the vapor output on VB juice, or almost any juice for that matter, is solely dependent on both the device configuration and PG/VG mix of the juice. What this means is: no matter what flavor of VB liquid I purchase, as long as I purchase it at the same PG/VG mix as any other VB juice purchased, the vapor production of those two juices will be virtually identical when used with the same device configuration. I choose 50/50 mix as I believe it is the best mix for me, and makes CLOUDS of thick vapor without sacrificing flavor or (believe it or not) throat hit.

Watermelon: This is the flavor that quickly replaced Green Apple as my go-to vape. VB Watermelon is a well pronounced flavor, but not too bold for daily use. Slightly tart, slightly sweet, and has a MONSTER throat-hit almost regardless of PV configuration. As for color, this one is very clear, almost no color, and maintains this with age. Vaped at 2.5 ohms, the flavor is more greatly pronounced than at lower resistances, but TH takes a slight dive.

Flavor/Accuracy: 4.5/5.0 (excellent flavor, very close to true watermelon, but could be a smidgen closer.)
Throat Hit: 5.0/5.0 (Hits nice-n-hard across all resistances, very satisfactory.)
Worth buying by the 30ml?: Definitely. Grab more if you can, you'll thank yourself later.

Chocolate Mint: I figured I'd grab this one since I saw it on FOTW a few times and had tried another vendor's Mint Chocolate Chip through a PIF, and it wasn't too bad. VB's version of Chocolate Mint is pretty good stuff, but like everyone else's chocolate-like-flavors, still has yet to hit the mark of what chocolate flavoring should taste like. Don't get it twisted - it is very good, and very close to the real deal...However there's just something missing from the chocolate flavor that, if added, would make it extraordinary and deadly to chocolate cravings. Far as the mix goes, my personal preference would be for a bit more chocolate and a bit less mint, but this is subjective to my own likes. Chocolate Mint is a very robust flavor, finishes surprisingly clean, and maintains flavor fidelity across every resistance I've put it through.

Flavor/Accuracy: 4.0/5.0 (The chocolate needs to be richer, more chocolatey. Maybe add dairy?)
Throat Hit: 2.5/5.0 (The mint in this juice gives it a little kick, but not much. Great for those who aren't TH-oriented.)
Worth buying by the 30ml?: Not unless it's something you can't live without. It's more of an occasional/dessert vape. I suggest picking up a 10 and taking it for a test drive.

Wild Cherry: When I opened this one, the first thing I noticed was the smell...it hit me RIGHT IN THE FACE, which told me that this one was gonna be potent! [As an aside: whenever the juice's smell *finds you* before you find it, and in a good way...It's probably gonna knock your socks off in the TH department. Just my observation.] While it was fairly good at arrival, I knew it needed to mature for a couple weeks before I would be able to truly enjoy it. Two weeks later and yes, it is GOOD. Wild Cherry is VERY VERY POTENT in the throat hit department, rivaling that of GA and CinnaBomb. If you're not big into TH, might wanna grab a lo-nic dosage or mix it with some cola-flavored juice or something. As for flavor, it's definitely wild cherry. Slightly perfume-y (as to be expected with fruit flavors), but not in a bad way. This flavor likes to hang with your taste buds for a few after you exhale it. Again: it's REALLY GOOD WHEN MIXED WITH COLA JUICE 2:1! :D

Flavor/Accuracy: 4.5/5.0 (It's incredibly close to the wild cherry flavoring used in cherry cola products!)
Throat hit: !!!/5.0 (Hold on to yer' ....!!!)
Worth buying by the 30ml?: Definitely. This one holds it's own as-is, and makes some AWESOME cherry cola when mixed.

Well, those are the three most-recent items I've reviewed from the VB crew...Hope this helps!!! :D

marlowe33

Nov 29, 2010
Atlanta
A review, of sorts

I'm sitting here with my last analog in my hand. I've been hanging onto it for four days.

I know, I know, smoke it already and be done with it. That day is done. Or throw it away. Whatever

2 weeks in and I've found something to take the place of a dear, dear friend that I've communed with daily for over 20 years. Someone who's been there for me, especially when things were tough and I needed a break from the world. Hard to believe.

Like a lot of 1st timers, I spent more money than I should've on a beginner e-cig and some okay-but-not-really tasting cartridges. Then I found this (ecf) forum and all the great people and helpful advice.

Then, I find VaporBomb. Seeing the different possibilities of flavor I feel like one of the 5 golden ticket winners at the beginning of the Wonka factory tour. Finally, I get to taste a snozzberry!
Seriously- I haven't gotten the chance to try any of these (or really any others) yet-my 1st "legit" PV is still in the mail- but c'mon. I'm drooling. Snickerdoodle, seriously? Yum. Coconut? Oh yeah. Holy smokes! (no pun intended) They have eggnog? Where's the "add to cart" button? English Toffee, Blueberry Pie, what's this section? Flowers? Ylang ylang? Ummm, do I even want to vape that? Probably! And look, expanding (and possibly exhausting) the Wonka metaphor, a whole DIY laboratory right at your fingertips- except, feel free to touch and experiment- make yourself a batch of bubblegum waffle or your own chocolate-covered raisins.
Whew...
Calm down... go ahead, throw that nasty analog away. It wasn't really your friend, you know. I think you knew that for a long time.
Then just TRY and decide what to order first... yeah, good luck with that whole "deciding" thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread