VaporBomb Juice Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Yeah man. Well, y'know . . . well, y'see, it was like this man. I'd had a couple oat sodas, uh . . . and I uh, I decide that I really want a caucasian. So I uh, I heard VaporBomb . . . uh, y'know . . . will add cream to your Kahlua. And then... let's see, you can even order it with sweetener.

So I uh, I go to VaporBomb man. And I'm getting ready to, uh . . . I'm ordering a caucasian from 'em . . . and these guys break into my house. And then, you know, little of this, little of that, and . . . the guy peed, on my rug. That rug really tied the room together. Of course I'm uh, well . . . anyway.

Yeah, so I uh, I get my caucasian in the mail today. Effin A man! Tastes like coffee. A little cream and uh, it's sweet man. More coffee than Kahlua though. So I uh, I think I'll let it steep a little man. The coffee is a little, uh . . . it's good coffee and all. It's just the coffee is so strong man. I think uh, I think a week in the cooler will, uh . . . yeah, I think it will help the flavors blend a little more. But, well . . . y'know that's just like, uh . . . my opinion man.

I'm gonna go find my rug, 'cause y'know it just really tied the room together. Yeah, well. The Dude abides.

Yeah man, like . . . I finally got the rug thing sorted out. Effin A man! It's a long story, but like uh, there were like, these Nihilists involved and a toe. Don't even ask me about the toe man.

Yeah, so I uh, I get in the tub to relax and vape a little, like just to sort of well, unwind. I remembered that I had my caucasian in the cooler, so I uh, I grab the bottle out of there, throw my hair into a tail, and I uh, I drip 3 drops of this caucasian into my personal vaporizer man, and I'm like uh, I'm in heaven man. The flavor is totally mellow now. I can taste the flavor man. It's creamy, and coffee, and sweet, and uh, and it's like Kahlua man.

Yeah, so like uh, when you order your caucasian from VaporBomb man, like uh, mellow out a little bit and let it chill behind a case of oat sodas. Then, like, when you finish 'em off, the caucasian will be ready for you man. I'm uh, I'm gonna have to let you go. I don't really feel comfortable with people around while I'm bathing. Take 'er easy.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
VaporBomb Rum 50/50 VG/PG, 18mg-

Well, this definitely isn't a liquid for people who don't like rum. It has a throat hit similar to taking a shot of rum, and the flavor is just a powerful. I'm not too keen on the flavor if the rum myself, but then I prefer the taste of Sailor Jerry's, so it's more of a personal taste thing. To me, this has more of a Bacardi Gold taste to it.

All in all, I like the strength of the flavor; it has a good throat hit; it produces more vapor than I expected from a 50/50 mix; and the flavor is good, even if it's not my preferred brand.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
SNICKERDOODLE is the ultimate alone or as a saviour for so so flavors that are along the lines of: coffee, baked goods, caramel, waffle, toffee, cream, vanila.... vb SNICKERDOODLE is a necessity for any flavor outside of fruits/cinnabomb/cola types.
SNICKERDOODLE by VB, goes good with tobacco too; like HFC ... ;)

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
I have very little experience in tasting various flavors yet since I am a newbie still. I did have the opportunity of tasting VaporBombs Peppermint that a friend had the other day. I am a lover of peppermint, especially during the holidays and I always have to have a candy cane laying around somewhere throughout December. Tasting this flavor was wonderfully refreshing! It will be on my order list along with a few other flavors that look awesome! I can't wait to have the taste of Christmas all year long =)

PS. OH!!! I just found the Candy Cane flavored juice!!! I am going to be in heaven!!!

Hmm let's see...I need Peeps and a Cadbury Egg flavor for Easter, Candy Corn for Halloween time....

Last edited:

SteveFromNY

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
New York
I just started vaping a little over 2 months and I'm so glad that VaporBomb was one of the first juice vendors that I tried. I've tried a few different juice brands in this short time but VaporBomb is by far my favorite one.

bottlestash.jpg

When I tried some of the "Pastry" flavors like Snickerdoodle, Peanut Butter Cookie, Cinnamon Danish Swirl and Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble, I was surprised how good and rich in flavor these were. When you blow the vapor out, it feels like you just had one of these pastries in your mouth. I mean, they're almost as satisfying as when me and my girlfriend bake some goodies.

Almost...
jalba.gif

icon9.gif

Some of my favorite flavors are the fruit ones like Blueberry, Strawberry, Mango and my fave, Green Apple. I usually vape these at work as most people in my office enjoy the aroma. I especially like to mix some of these juices with VaporBomb's own CinnaBomb flavor! (Thanks Mutt, for the tip
3.gif
)

favjuice.jpg

One of my biggest problems when I started vaping was trying to get my menthol fix since I was a PAD Marlboro Menthol Light smoker. I tried a few menthol juices from different vendors and none of them were hitting the spot. In fact, they were all gross. I decided to give Mutt's Fire & Ice a shot and holy s#@t...

aceventura.gif

I found my juice! This is what I was looking for! A perfect blend of spicy CinnaBomb with a menthol twist. I love how it goes in hot, and comes out cool...
16.gif

I remember making the n00b mistake of not having enough juice on hand and I ran out of Fire & Ice. I was so bummed for a whole weekend since I re-ordered some on Thursday and didn't receive it until that Monday. I would've had it Saturday but I have all my VB Juices delivered to my job so I had to wait until I was back in the office. I was dying!

agentsmith%5B1%5D.gif

As soon as Monday came, I was doing the Happy Dance again!

lyotodancing.gif

Right now my all day vape is CinnaBomb. I go back and forth between that and Fire & Ice. Everyone that tries these flavors loves them. In fact, F&I was responsible for making my friend quit. She loved it and now vapes that exclusively.

In closing, VaporBomb is the best juice out there. I've tried a ton of flavors and I expect to try the remaining ones, soon.

MY ONE COMPLAINT ABOUT VB IS... You need to re-label Mutt's Fire & Ice to give props to the man that created it...

FireNIce.jpg

Thank you...
icon_thank.gif

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Cinnabomb says it all. Let me tell you...from everything I read, I couldn't wait for it to arrive. Then it suddenly appeared. I carefully removed it from the packaging, cracked open the lid, took a sniff....wow, just like everything I read about it. I ran to my vaping stash, attached a brand new atty to a freshly charged battery, dripped a few drops on the atty, popped on the drip tip, and took a hit. Holy crap!!! I was on fire...my eyes were tearing, nose instantly started running, throat caught fire, and I can't describe what my lungs felt like. I took another toot, choked a tad, and exhaled flames. Another toot, I could feel a rummbling cough being mustered up. I couldn't stand it anymore. I exhaled and coughed a lung up....I was in vaping heaven! Oh the hot, firey, cinnamon taste of a true atomic fireball. It was and still is my vaping orgasm of choice.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Cinnabomb says it all. Let me tell you...from everything I read, I couldn't wait for it to arrive. Then it suddenly appeared. I carefully removed it from the packaging, cracked open the lid, took a sniff....wow, just like everything I read about it. I ran to my vaping stash, attached a brand new atty to a freshly charged battery, dripped a few drops on the atty, popped on the drip tip, and took a hit. Holy crap!!! I was on fire...my eyes were tearing, nose instantly started running, throat caught fire, and I can't describe what my lungs felt like. I took another toot, choked a tad, and exhaled flames. Another toot, I could feel a rummbling cough being mustered up. I couldn't stand it anymore. I exhaled and coughed a lung up....I was in vaping heaven! Oh the hot, firey, cinnamon taste of a true atomic fireball. It was and still is my vaping orgasm of choice.

You can get these same effects by walking through a tear gas chamber un-masked. I, myself, would not pay to feel that way. :p

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Ok.....Just got my order today. Along with some stocking stuffers I of course had to order me a couple of flavors. Everytime I window shop and put different juice in my shopping care (I always overspend) I end up taking some back out. Well, Marshmallow is one that I put in every single time and then end up taking it out thinking this is going to be way too sweet...........this time I left it in.

Fresh atty, 50/50 18mg ~~~~ Great TH and Vapor

OMG!!! It is one of those flavors that is very subtle and not too sweet but on the exhale it's all marshmallow cream.....yummmmmm. Gotta get me some of this in the 30ml size.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
yow! that is a cool post~
i love those mellow but pleasant vape juices... you know the kind that are so pleasing alone or used to balance out something that is ove the top...
maybe Marshmellow?
something different from my favorite juice maker

Ok.....Just got my order today. Along with some stocking stuffers I of course had to order me a couple of flavors. Everytime I window shop and put different juice in my shopping care (I always overspend) I end up taking some back out. Well, Marshmallow is one that I put in every single time and then end up taking it out thinking this is going to be way too sweet...........this time I left it in.

Fresh atty, 50/50 18mg ~~~~ Great TH and Vapor

OMG!!! It is one of those flavors that is very subtle and not too sweet but on the exhale it's all marshmallow cream.....yummmmmm. Gotta get me some of this in the 30ml size.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
wish i'd known, i just put in my third order in about 10 days... for fire/ice and the other that was recommended.. lol.. what a great juice company..
Thanks uke.

I would highly recommend it. It's one of those that you continue to vape to get that taste. Dang this is right from the mailbox......we'll have to see if I let it sit enough to steep a bit...(yeah, right)

Jeff989

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Indiana
Recently made my first order with vaporbomb. Great e-liquid! i got (all 24mg):
All have amazing flavor and throat hit with TONS of vapor on a 510 box mod
Mango- Delicious i love it 100%pg, great throat hit and vapor, real mango flavor not a fake taste!
Peach- yet again great real peach flavor 70%pg 30% vg, delicious!
Fire and ice- At first i just had cinnamon, but i didnt shake it well enough, now i definitely get menthol on the exhale, its like you chew a piece of big red every single drag! love it! probably the biggest throat hit out of the bunch! 70%pg 30% vg
hypnotic mist- This kind of tasted like a mix of different fruit flavors, none were over powering, very delicious!
Desert ship- A great tobacco flavor, perfect flavor, TONS of vapor!
pecan roll- This was more of a buttery taste to me. i dont taste any pecan in it, its still very good with huge vapor and TH, just not tasting pecan in it.
french vanilla- A moderate vanilla flavor, but not a straight vanilla, very good, 60%pg 40VG, lots and lots of vapor!
black cherry- This was thrown in and i like it a lot! 100%pg, on the inhale, its a weird taste in your mouth, almost like a dull flavorless feeling, but the second you inhale/exhale you get a huge taste of black cherry, DELICIOUS!!!

Basically you cant go wrong with their juices! all provide great TH, Vapor, AND flavor! definitely will be buying more!
also all of their liquid is a clean color, not a nasty dark brown tar looking liquid. looks very fresh, and i just highly recommend them! you wont be sorry!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
aloha..i had Fire & Ice shipped to my sister in Hanalei and that's ALL she vapes now! heard lots of rain there...hope it is pau!

wish i'd known, i just put in my third order in about 10 days... for fire/ice and the other that was recommended.. lol.. what a great juice company..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread