Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
ttw has a good grasp of local Hawaiian foods and the dialect from which the words come is "pidgin english" a combo of oriental and english with some hawaiian words thrown in...
mostly she is talking about the foods and imo nic vape juice has turned more towards culinary interests than tobacco... i'd say a good juice mixer is like a good chef - to be successful today.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Ok....so I just got an order in that had some tobacco flavors for one of my son's that is having difficulty finding his go to vape.......I'm hoping he really doesn't like these because I love them all.:p These are all 50/50 18mg nic

Perique - A very rich, heavy tobacco. It's great straight out of the bottle or with a bit of Arctic Ice, even Cranberry. I can't really place it, but it is an awesome tobacco flavor and great vape. This is going to be a must have around juice.

Dark Vapure - an excellent tobacco too! Another one great from the git. Between the Perique and DV hmmmmm both have a great tobacco flavor. Either will curb that need for the tobacco taste/sensation. Must get more of this as well.

Shade - this is a lighter tobacco flavor. You can taste the tobacco but it is not as strong as the other two. Also a good tobacco flavor for a lighter taste.

Cranberry - new to me as well and I'm really loving this one. Great flavor can't imagine what happens when this one sits (if I give it time). Another one I will have to keep around.

Have a few more to go but will have to enjoy these for awhile......

Thanks VB for continuing to give us GREAT tasting juice!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
wow! for you, the kama'aina to say that I, the haole, have a good grasp of hawaiian food and pidgin! woohoo! Kaua'i has always been my "spiritual" home..........i love Texas, but part of my heart will always be in Nani O' Kaua'i!

ttw has a good grasp of local Hawaiian foods and the dialect from which the words come is "pidgin english" a combo of oriental and english with some hawaiian words thrown in...
mostly she is talking about the foods and imo nic vape juice has turned more towards culinary interests than tobacco... i'd say a good juice mixer is like a good chef - to be successful today.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Arctic Ice; good way to clean out your atty too; get that last juice flavor out nice and clean.....

i have a ton of juices, but certain VB juices are a must on top of everything else: CinaBomb, Arctic Ice, Snickerdoodle, Jamaican Rum, Cinamon Bun Swirl.... hmmm...lol I guess we could go on...

Snickerdoodle is by far my favorite non-fruity flavor. It's literally tied with Peach. I just can't choose!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
fwiw, i tried a competitors' raved about snickerdoodle, and cin bun something (if you like VB snickerdoodle you'll LOVE vb Cinnamonbunswirl, and Jamaican rum too)... and that competitors juice was very very good.... really.

only thing is......

Vapor Bomb's is better...

I have a 10mil of vb Peach and its almost gone... some love the Green Apple too... i like them because they are tangy... love the tang.

at the moment I am vaping the last of my Cinna Danish Swirl...I might have enough left to last me til noon or so...I will then probably go to watermelon cooler. I normally dont use 1 flavor for that long, but its my birthday so i figured I would vape the CDS til its gone. Tonight will of course be a little bit of fire n ice

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
happy birthday mutt! i guess i need to order some CDS...you have never steered me wrong! you are the reason i got hooked on VB to begin with...

at the moment I am vaping the last of my Cinna Danish Swirl...I might have enough left to last me til noon or so...I will then probably go to watermelon cooler. I normally dont use 1 flavor for that long, but its my birthday so i figured I would vape the CDS til its gone. Tonight will of course be a little bit of fire n ice

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
happy bday Mutt; i love CDS next to Snickerdoodle and then comes Jamaican Rum... now that's a celebration vape too

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
wow that's a long time; i have 2 30's of it and am glad it will keep and improve...
This one I revisited after 3 months. 30 mg. 50/50 mix. Out of the mail I did not care for. Using it on a Boge 510 cart. Clean and tasty. Vapor production is wonderful. This one has a place in my rotation.

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
I received my first order from Vapor Bomb yesterday and it was really a terrible experience. Maybe I picked the wrong flavors? Everything seemed to taste and smell like vodka. I got cheesecake, white chocolate, butterscotch, banana cream pie, cinnamon danish swirl and green apple. The green apple was tolerable but the others tasted weird and smelled like booze. Has anyone else had this happen? Will letting it steep help this?

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I received my first order from Vapor Bomb yesterday and it was really a terrible experience. Maybe I picked the wrong flavors? Everything seemed to taste and smell like vodka. I got cheesecake, white chocolate, butterscotch, banana cream pie, cinnamon danish swirl and green apple. The green apple was tolerable but the others tasted weird and smelled like booze. Has anyone else had this happen? Will letting it steep help this?
l
some of VB's juices need steeping... some don't.
Either way, steeping for a week or two will improve most juices.
Individual tastes, you know.
VB has such a wide range of juices, no one person could love them ALL.
I like certain VB juices. For me great juice is like a needle in a haystack...
That said, depending on how much experience you have testing juices, I've found that very few juices taste EXACTLY like you want them to or like the food or name suggests.

the apple and the cinna danish swirl should both be vapeable first day without steeping. Did you clean the atty in between or use new cartos? both of those flavors are in my top 5 and both are usually incredible vapes

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
the apple and the cinna danish swirl should both be vapeable first day without steeping. Did you clean the atty in between or use new cartos? both of those flavors are in my top 5 and both are usually incredible vapes
i agree, those are two big favorites.
and both are great fresh.
my all time everyday vape is VB Snickerdoodle,
-and CinDanishSwirl is a similar treat. imo they do those RIGHT at VB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread