VaporBomb Juice Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Has anyone tried Dragonfruit? I don't much care for it. It has this bizarre dry taste to it. I can't explain it. It's not for me.

Strawberry Waffle is now one of my favorites and like the Blueberry Waffle there is no need for steeping these flavors whatsoever. They are spectacular right out of the package. Last year I got the Stawberry Cream Soda and it was great out of the package as wel.

I am definitely going to try Snickerdoodle in the near future after hearing so many good things about it.

AmberB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Oklahoma
the apple and the cinna danish swirl should both be vapeable first day without steeping. Did you clean the atty in between or use new cartos? both of those flavors are in my top 5 and both are usually incredible vapes

I gave the Green Apple another shot today and it was really good. I cleaned my atty between flavors, but I think maybe there was a little residual from the cheesecake lingering. I tried the Cinnamon Danish Swirl directly after it, so that could be the issue with that. Im going to put that one with the others to steep for two weeks and give them another shot. Ive never had to steep anything from my usual vendor so I wasn't sure what kind of difference this makes?

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Steeping let's everything settle in the bottle. We make it the same day it is shipped out versus juices that are premade batches that r already steeped before they are sent out. U can't go wrong with letting them steep. We actually recommend it. Even when it tastes good right out of the package, steeping will bring out the flavor more.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
Alright, I have had my last batch of juice for several weeks, and I feel like it has pretty much steeped. I want to give a little review on it.

Shade Menthol: As usual, this juice is pretty much perfect. It needed some steep time, but I could tell it was ready when it turned a dark yellow color. However, it was vapable from day one. It is my favorite menthol by far, even though it doesn't have a strong menthol flavor. Maybe next time I will request some extra menthol in the comments field, if they can do that. This flavor is hard to describe as it has many layers, like most other VB juice. Beyond the menthol, there's a mellow tobacco and almost fruity taste. It is definitely complex.

Arctic Ice: Another menthol flavor. Unlike the Shade, Arctic Ice has no tobacco or fruit undertones. In fact, it doesn't have any undertones that I can taste. This is a straight up menthol, but it is unlike any other that I have tried. It does not have any kind of spearmint or mouthwash taste. Just a cooling and refreshing menthol. Excellent on its own, great to mix with other flavors (especially fruit flavors) and it is my favorite way to clean a previous flavor of juice out of my cartos.

New Peach: I like this flavor, but I don't love it. I am sort of ashamed to admit that since I come from the peach state and am proud to be a Georgian! It tastes like a peach, there's no doubt about that. It is one of the super concentrated flavors and maybe that's why I don't love it. It is just TOO peachy. It is almost cloying, it's so sweet. It makes for a nice now and then vape in my super small carto.

Blueberry Waffle: Okay, first I have to say that this juice has an excellent laugh factor and gross factor at the same time. The reason is because the name on the label when you get a small bottle says Blue Waffle. Google it at your own risk. Aside from the LOLs, this one is spot on just like the others. And, like the peach, it was too potent for me. This is the only one that I can't speak for after it steeped, my mom loved it and so I gave her the 5ml bottle. She used it up before it had a chance to steep. Perhaps it mellows out over time. I am amazed at how both the blueberry and the waffle tastes come through perfectly with neither overpowering the other! At first, you get the blueberry, and then the waffle comes through. Again, this is a layered flavor where both of the flavors stand on their own and compliment each other to produce a juice that is exactly as advertised.

New Melon: This was the freebie that came with my order. I was really pleased with this and it is one of the few juices that I like while disliking the actual thing. I don't really like any sort of melon. My husband is appalled by that :-\ This is a mild flavor, so maybe that's why I enjoy it. It is a sample size bottle and I still haven't vaped through it because it is an occasional thing. It is another juice that I only use in my micro cartomizer because I don't want to vape through a full tank of it. Still, it definitely has a melon flavor and is true to its name. I like it a lot better when it is mix with Arctic Ice at a 2 to 1 ratio.

I bought more juice, but the rest were for my husband so I haven't had much of them.

All juices were 70/30 PG/VG 24mg nicotine. They were vaped on top coil Vision Extremes cartomizers on a standard ego battery as well as a variable voltage pass through. I did not comment on the throat hit because it can vary so much depending on the nicotine level, voltage used and the cartomizers or other delivery method used. For what it's worth, the throat hit was perfect for me but YMMV.

Okay, that's my novel! I hope it helps someone find a juice that they love. I will be happy to write another as soon as I get some new juice which will probably be soon since I am a chain vaper ;-)

Sent from lala land using my epic tablet!

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
GAH! That ain't right!!!!!!!!!!! I'll stick with my buttermilk waffles ;)

Blueberry Waffle: Okay, first I have to say that this juice has an excellent laugh factor and gross factor at the same time. The reason is because the name on the label when you get a small bottle says Blue Waffle. Google it at your own risk.

Last edited:

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
VB must be keeping tabs on this thread b/c I rec'd my order last week with my beloved blueBERRY waffle in it and the label reads "Blueberry Waffle"...so...

I went a tad out of my comfort zone this tme and ordered the PB and chocolate thingy (forget what they call it) but here in the O-H we call them Buckeyes. LEtting that one steep a long time before I try it though.

JenWill

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2012
Western Pennsylvania
VB must be keeping tabs on this thread b/c I rec'd my order last week with my beloved blueBERRY waffle in it and the label reads "Blueberry Waffle"...so...

I went a tad out of my comfort zone this tme and ordered the PB and chocolate thingy (forget what they call it) but here in the O-H we call them Buckeyes. LEtting that one steep a long time before I try it though.

I debated on getting the buckeyes (I am close enough over here in Western PA to call them that too!) so when you have it steeped enough, or you can't take it anymore and vape it, post your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread