VaporBomb Prize Patrol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertylesh

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Australia
maybe it has something to do with the forum upgrade. I cant find UserCP for the life of me anymore to check what subscribed threads of mine are active. I've now realized the new vbulletin userCP is just called settings.

though I noticed you had this problem before the upgrade so, my guess is it could be that the default forum setting doesn't automatically subscribe people to the threads so they don't know its active or have a quick way of returning. (assuming winners not responding are mosting new members)

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
maybe it has something to do with the forum upgrade. I cant find UserCP for the life of me anymore to check what subscribed threads of mine are active. I've now realized the new vbulletin userCP is just called settings.

though I noticed you had this problem before the upgrade so, my guess is it could be that the default forum setting doesn't automatically subscribe people to the threads so they don't know its active or have a quick way of returning. (assuming winners not responding are mosting new members)

UserCP is gone... go to the top of the page and click on "Quick Links"... you can find "Subscribed Threads" there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread