VaporBomb University...Education for the rest of us! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Hey guys;

Figured I'd make my mark on VB's official supplier area here. For anyone who's not aware, I've created a series of "how-to" videos to help everyone out with their day-to-day PV use and maintenance.

These are located on the VaporBomb Blog's forum under "VaporBomb University", a section covering everything from how to refill cartridges to methods of fixing "hard draw" issues...And all else in between!

Keep in mind, I'm still in the process of constructing all of the materials, so there are some areas without much info...But that's where you come in. Feel free to throw in your own two cents, ask questions, or tell me what I need to do differently. VBU is here for you! :D

VaporBomb Forum - Index

Happy vaping!! :D

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Just bumping the thread up a bit...

I've been absent from the forums, etc. for a couple days now, been busy hanging out with the girlfriend and such...Anyhow, for those haven't checked out the VBU lately, I recently put up a video detailing how to refill eGo cartomizers with a little less mess.

Also doing a bit of noggin-scratching, trying to come up with a better solution for cleaning and de-juicing these tedious yet elegant little things.

See you all on the forums! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread