vaporbreak ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
Ordered from them before, they often get orders wrong when sending them out, they did for me.
I have sent over 15 e mails and never got a reply
The online chat can be hit and miss, often only works once
The juice was very bad
The vamo kit you ordered be very carful with the charger and batteries, actually just throw them away
They are dangerous, i read on an Aussi forum about the charger exploding while charing these batteries, there were some pictures too and it didn't look good.
The charger and the batteries from that kit are the lowest of the lowest you can ever get and not safe to use.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
This is what I'm seeing:

VaporBreakvamo_zps536e91a3.jpg

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
The reason is this guys, as a logged in member you see one price as a guest you see another.
So the first poster is logged into the site and sees the discounted price, the other poster is seeing the site as a guest and sees the none discounted price.
There is a reason for this as a certain vendor decided to say they were selling them too cheap and companied to the factory, which in turn made a problem for the vendors who were selling it, let's say, cheaper than this other Chinese vendor, so to keep things sweet this is what you see as the prices.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
The vamo kit you ordered be very carful with the charger and batteries, actually just throw them away
They are dangerous, i read on an Aussi forum about the charger exploding while charing these batteries, there were some pictures too and it didn't look good.
The charger and the batteries from that kit are the lowest of the lowest you can ever get and not safe to use.

Yes, that charger and those batteries are worthless for mods.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
The reason is this guys, as a logged in member you see one price as a guest you see another.
So the first poster is logged into the site and sees the discounted price, the other poster is seeing the site as a guest and sees the none discounted price.
There is a reason for this as a certain vendor decided to say they were selling them too cheap and companied to the factory, which in turn made a problem for the vendors who were selling it, let's say, cheaper than this other Chinese vendor, so to keep things sweet this is what you see as the prices.

Thanks for explaining that Maka. $27 is cheap. I wouldn't buy their vivi novas - they are knock offs. The number of people that have needed help because they bought vivi knock offs .... I have read other posts by people saying their orders were messed up, or they got defective stuff and couldn't get a replacement. Hit and miss.

dk1aussie

Moved On
Jun 4, 2011
Thanks for that .... I have ordered imr batteries from MV
the first order I got was all there ... so I thought I would give them a second go

Ordered from them before, they often get orders wrong when sending them out, they did for me.
I have sent over 15 e mails and never got a reply
The online chat can be hit and miss, often only works once
The juice was very bad

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
Take one read of the Facebook page for the site and you will see complaint after complaint.
Cheap prices come with problems, I've read people who have been waiting 2 or 3 months and still don't have their order from them and you will never get e mail replies from them, and yes don't touch any of their clearos or atomisers as they are knock offs.

connavar

Dec 3, 2012
Easley SC
i ordered a vamo v2 from them, paid an extra $20 for express shipping... order it 7 days ago... it shipped today... a whole week to package my mod and get it shipped ... just saying, oh and it only took 3 emails and countless attempts on their "live chat support" to get a response from them which was " it will ship tonight" shipped 3 days after that message. the prices are great, but you pay the price for them... if i could go back i would spend the extra money and order from another vendor.

Last edited:

gravitygroove

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
fenton
ordered a while ago and it was alright, juice was not as good as i hoped (ordered alot of hangsen) This time, ordered just some plain old back up ego batts on the 6th of december, emailed them twice, no response, and the items are still listed as waiting to be shipped.. (Trapped in customs limbo?) Not sure how to proceed, but not happy with being out 50 bucks with no email responses and no merch. I suppose another couple weeks is in order due to holiday, but im already 3 days away from a full month.

=-/

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
emailed them twice, no response, and the items are still listed as waiting to be shipped..
=-/

This is the main problem, you have no contact with the company or the owner.
2 months down the line you are still waiting, and can't use the PayPal claim back.
I don't know why people still use that site to be honest.

dk1aussie

Moved On
Jun 4, 2011
gravitygroove

I have waited up to 9 weeks before getting an order
which was through another company using china airmail
5 to 6 weeks is average for china airmail for me

you ordered on the 6th of Dec ...
I would start getting concerned if you do not have the package
early Feb 2013 .... I wouldn`t worry about it otherwise.

when I want it to be delivered quickly
I pay the extra postage and get EMS
which takes about 10 day`s for delivery for me

Last edited:

Gstavrev

Verified Member
Sep 15, 2012
Bulgaria
Heres my experience with VB. In August i ordered some Hangsen e-lequid from them and it took about a month till delivery. The liquids were awful and the only use i found was for the bottles-using them to mix my own liquids.. :D
In December i ordered a Vamo set, paid on the 4th and i`m still waiting for it. This time tho, i opened a claim via PP and i hope that in 7 days time i will have my money back, so i can order the so badly wanted Vamo from a different vendor.
End line is that i will never use them again :)

budynbuick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
michigan
ok I don`t know whats going on
I also have it on US dollars .... I do not know why it is showing different prices when you go there
vamo mod v2 vv vw - VaporBreak

below is what I see when I visit the site from the link posted

24AMS.png

I shop at HC ... I ordered from them yesterday as well

That is what I saw after registering. I also just ordered from HC. I got kinda ticked off at Vaperbreak calling a fellow member & I wanted to give them a piece of my mind & that if my order is wrong in any way I would shout it from the roof top. OTOH, if I get good service I would shout that just as loud. HC is stellar in my book!
Keith

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
I have also been buying from this site for over 3 months,and i have no issues at all.all my hardware (inc) 2 vamo`s and 2 lava tubes,and countless other things,have all arrived in perfect working order and packed very well indeed.I think the longest i have had to wait was approx 2 weeks but that was over the xmas period,so to be expected.The only thing i would not buy from them again is their juice.imho i dont think it is genuine,and i have a drawer full of the stuff;just can`t bring myself to chuck it out LOL.but it was very cheap so it is no real biggie.personally i have been treated very well by this site,and i will continue to use them.

rotku

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2012
columbus, oh
I have used VaporBreak several times. I always temper my expectations versus the delivery times from US vendors. I deal with overseas companies frequently and know that it just take longer. Sometimes a lot longer. I think that the cultural differences have a part as well. For example, I believe Jan 9th through 13th they celebrate the New Year. Even the Avery Dennison, our company orders a lot of labels, website says they are shut down during this time. Plus, I think a company like VaporBreak was not fully prepared to deal with the onslaught of orders. If you add in a bit of a language barrier it is a recipe for "issues". If they continue getting bad comments, I would think they could see a decline in orders. On the other hand, large companies like AT&T and Time Warner survive despite poor service claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread