Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
My experiences with vaporbreak have always been positive. If there is ever a problem with your order, they will make it right. I get my ejuice and all the vaping supplies from them and have been using them for over a year. Items always arrive fairly quick for shipping from china, and are very well packed so never had a damaged item.

I've had the same experience. I just got an order from them for myself and two of my friends. He said the mouthpiece on the tank was loose and it leaks so either it's operator error (newbie) or perhaps I have the first failed hardware. We'll see.

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
I ordered a Kafun rip from them on the 30th, they didn't send me tracking number for almost a week.
The number they gave me didn't work and it still doesn't work.

Sent them a few emails and got no reply so I opened a dispute on Paypal - VaporBreak then sent Paypal a tracking number which was completely different to the one they originally sent me. Maybe VaporBreak don't realize you can see the destination country in the tracking info as the data says the package is destined for Poland - and I'm in Ireland.
I know I opened a dispute within two weeks but I hate being ignored when I email a company that has my money.

I'm almost done with Chinese vendors at this point - the waiting and lack of support makes me think that it's worthwile spending the extra Bucks to buy from the West.

Vaping Gray

Dec 18, 2013
devon uk
I ordered a Kafun rip from them on the 30th, they didn't send me tracking number for almost a week.
The number they gave me didn't work and it still doesn't work.

Sent them a few emails and got no reply so I opened a dispute on Paypal - VaporBreak then sent Paypal a tracking number which was completely different to the one they originally sent me. Maybe VaporBreak don't realize you can see the destination country in the tracking info as the data says the package is destined for Poland - and I'm in Ireland.
I know I opened a dispute within two weeks but I hate being ignored when I email a company that has my money.

I'm almost done with Chinese vendors at this point - the waiting and lack of support makes me think that it's worthwile spending the extra Bucks to buy from the West.

vapor break took order from me 29 days ago, still nothing arrived.
sent emails got 1 reply saying tracking number but it didnt work.
they sent another it showed nothing exept destination brazil im in uk,
sent more emails no reply.
25 gbp spent and very poor comunication, not very happy, now worried it may not turn up at all

AnsonJames

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
IRELAND
vapor break took order from me 29 days ago, still nothing arrived.
sent emails got 1 reply saying tracking number but it didnt work.
they sent another it showed nothing exept destination brazil im in uk,
sent more emails no reply.
25 gbp spent and very poor comunication, not very happy, now worried it may not turn up at all

Put a Paypal dispute in mate.

Thommi

Sep 4, 2013
RE, Italy
Whether or not a shop is good you usually find out when something goes wrong.
I´ve been a happy customer at vaporbreak for a year or so, until march this year, then something went wrong and vaporbreak showed the worst possible reaction.

First of all it took over 2 months for my order to arrive.
Then I received a package with a letter from customs control attached, saying the package had arrived open with access to the goods, they have resealed it, but cannot guarantee something got lost.
Checking the content, 3 of the 4 items I had ordered had been replaced with some useless lipo batteries.

Vaporbreak support asked me to take a photo of those batteries, then stated those batteries can´t be from them, because they don´t have them in their shop.
My reply saying something must have gone wrong at SGP, where the package was opened and they should simply request the loss from there was ignored.
I´ve tried 3 more times mailing their support and messaging their admin through their forum, I got no reply at all anymore.
Looks like they rather lose me as a customer before they would be willing to check with SGP what went wrong.

I´ve lost $39 there, vaporbreak has lost a customer, and now they will find out how much damage an unhappy customer can cause them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread