Dismiss Notice
ACT NOW!! Stop the FDA from banning nearly ALL vaping products from the market! Support the "Cole Bill" now: CLICK HERE for details

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by budynbuick, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. budynbuick

budynbuick Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 18, 2012
    I place my order the 3rd Jan, received order on the 12th, Jan. Order packaged very well. The Vamo kit was $33.00. The 18350 batts came with 3.83v each. I put them on the provided charger & 1.5 hr later at blinking light they showed 4.19 volt. I first tried stacked & they worked as stated. I then used one batt & got about 5 hrs of pretty steady vaping. The vamo came with the wider, more robust spring & there was no over heating whatsoever. All of the other items ordered were as advertized & came in nice E-go display box. The CE4 clearo purchased is actually vaping very nice as is the ViVi Nova with Alu tip which I have on my other Vamo which was purchased in the states for $54.00. They kept me updated at every move with tracking # which I didn't even use. Great experience with Vaporbreak at a great price point. Will purchase from them again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.