VaporCUBE is giving them away...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
The social media thing also turns a lot of people off. You see a lot of comments about that on the contest threads where the entries are on social media instead of on ECF.

The only social media I do is Pinterest. Instagram is owned by Facebook so I don't do that one.
Well you'd still be safe to get going on the next GIVEAWAY :). You can like/follow on the media sites, no need to partake on them. However, YouTube itself is a great tool. You'll have some things to review soon :). We got that winning package shipped about a hour or so ago, should be with you I'm guessing middle of this upcoming week :).

Reactions: kathi17

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Well you'd still be safe to get going on the next GIVEAWAY :). You can like/follow on the media sites, no need to partake on them. However, YouTube itself is a great tool. You'll have some things to review soon :). We got that winning package shipped about a hour or so ago, should be with you I'm guessing middle of this upcoming week :).

Thanks so much, Benjamin! I can review on your site, but can't do the videos because of my very slow internet. I can also show my winnings on Pinterest, with a link to your site. :)

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I'm like the others and do not participate on the social media sites - don't even have any accounts on them. I'm not camera shy but I don't post too many images of myself for a variety of reasons.
Also, I think ecf frowns upon contests being announced here that take place on some of the social media.

But those are some great prizes.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Kathi17, Tracking via USPS.com. 9400 1118 9956 2126 6580 32 (I'm typing this in manually, and hopefully got this right). Seems longer than I recall for USPS packages, but in any case, here it comes :).

mac63, Tracking via USPS.com. 9400 1118 9956 2126 6043 05.

***PLEASE remember, the bonus/extras (OHM meter) is a prototype, it's great, but we do have another revision were working on for it. &&&&& The starter pen, these are freebies to us, a manufacturer overseas made them showing us what they can do, it is not a reflection of our quality standards.

QUESTION TO ALL:

Do you think a GIVEAWAY of a sigelei 150W, 6 bottles of random juice would entice users to make, post, and share a YouTube video of ANY item(s) purchased from VaporCUBE.com? This I believe is the direction we're thinking of going. We would LOVE to see people being proactive sharing their goodies on the web and posting it here for all to see.

Thanks for the trk#
I'll keep an eye on it. Still too soon for it too show in the system - hopefully in a few more hours.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Kathi17, mac63...Packages are on their way and will be in your hands soon :). It's coming in this package...looks like paper here in picture, but is a strong VaporCUBE bag :). Mac63, yours may require extra days as your overseas from my understanding. Nonetheless, very excited to share this with you all. Please remember...the starter pen, perhaps it may be better as a novelty item as we ourselves were not pleased at all with built quality (zero connection to our standards).
image.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@SIX_EIGHT - "Ben" . . . Just an FYI: While I know and am sure "You" had all good intentions, there are 2 Very Important Things "You" should know about . . .

Kathi17, Tracking via USPS.com. ************ (I'm typing this in manually, and hopefully got this right). Seems longer than I recall for USPS packages, but in any case, here it comes :).

mac63, Tracking via USPS.com. *************

1) Even if it is a Tracking number - For a number of reason, it is NOT really good (and can be frowned upon by many, including ECF Administration) to post anything on an open thread that may or may not take away the anonymity of a person here on ECF, unless they have given their expressed permission to do so . . . These along with other personal information should be kept to a "PM"/"Conversation" or even private emails . . . BTW: I happen to know, besides the people who would just be curious and use these tracking numbers for different reasons, there are a few unscrupulous person here that will and do use this information to track down someone too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

QUESTION TO ALL: Do you think a GIVEAWAY of a Sigelei 150W, 6 bottles of random juice would entice users to make, post, and share a YouTube video of ANY item(s) purchased from VaporCUBE.com? This I believe is the direction we're thinking of going. We would LOVE to see people being proactive sharing their goodies on the web and posting it here for all to see.

2) It is "My" understanding that ECF does not permit having contest that require contestants to go outside of ECF to enter a contest - that includes Vendors/Suppliers Social Media sites . . . AND - That all entries in a contest here on ECF should also be here on ECF as well . . .

AND - On that note, as one of the many "Contest Junkies" here on ECF, I can also tell "You" that there are many people on ECF who will not participate in any contest that requires posting on Social Media Websites . . . The least of which is making a Video or posting a picture of themselves that is unobstructed by vapor, especially here on ECF . . .

Again - Just an FYI . . .;)

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
You might want to fix your tag.... That is if you want whomever SIX_EIGHT is to see the tag. You tagged me instead and I have not participated in this thread and have no idea what you are talking about.

"MY" Bad . . . :facepalm:

I just noticed that before "You" posted and corrected it . . . "My" Apologies to "You" @six. . . :D

Reactions: six

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Kathi17, mac63...Packages are on their way and will be in your hands soon :). It's coming in this package...looks like paper here in picture, but is a strong VaporCUBE bag :). Mac63, yours may require extra days as your overseas from my understanding. Nonetheless, very excited to share this with you all. Please remember...the starter pen, perhaps it may be better as a novelty item as we ourselves were not pleased at all with built quality (zero connection to our standards). View attachment 460497

Nice packages Benjamin!

Reactions: mac63

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
On that note, as one of the many "Contest Junkies" here on ECF, I can also tell "You" that there are many people on ECF who will not participate in any contest that requires posting on Social Media Websites

the younger and/or savvy users.

I guess I am not included in this group

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Kathi17, mac63...Packages are on their way and will be in your hands soon :). It's coming in this package...looks like paper here in picture, but is a strong VaporCUBE bag :). Mac63, yours may require extra days as your overseas from my understanding. Nonetheless, very excited to share this with you all. Please remember...the starter pen, perhaps it may be better as a novelty item as we ourselves were not pleased at all with built quality (zero connection to our standards). View attachment 460497

That is some fancy packaging.
I know all about the extra time for stuff to get out here:):( The bad part is that USPS always tries to blame MPSA (military postal) for all delays - even when it's at a USPS facility and it hasn't been turned over to the military side.
Still showing Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS - hope they hurry up and do a scan to show it moving.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
That is some fancy packaging.
I know all about the extra time for stuff to get out here:):( The bad part is that USPS always tries to blame MPSA (military postal) for all delays - even when it's at a USPS facility and it hasn't been turned over to the military side.
Still showing Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS - hope they hurry up and do a scan to show it moving.

This is what mine said as of this morning:

Your item departed our USPS facility in CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715 on May 30, 2015 at 5:50 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Maybe, since yours is taking a different route than mine, they departed at different times. The USPS tracking doesn't always update on weekends.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
USPS tracking updates are sporadic at best. Lots of times it'll show arriving someplace then the next is arriving at another. What happened to departing the 1st location?
I figure on giving them another day or so to update it. If they don't, then I put in a USPS ticket. Sometimes it seems to get them moving but too often they give a bs canned response. I would love to find someone high up there to send a few choice thoughts to.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
USPS tracking updates are sporadic at best. Lots of times it'll show arriving someplace then the next is arriving at another. What happened to departing the 1st location?
I figure on giving them another day or so to update it. If they don't, then I put in a USPS ticket. Sometimes it seems to get them moving but too often they give a bs canned response. I would love to find someone high up there to send a few choice thoughts to.

I would give them at least until Monday, your time. Here, the tracking on weekends never updates until late Sunday night or early Monday morning, and you're a long ways ahead of our time. You just might get a notice that it's already in Chicago!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I would give them at least until Monday, your time. Here, the tracking on weekends never updates until late Sunday night or early Monday morning, and you're a long ways ahead of our time. You just might get a notice that it's already in Chicago!

That's what I figure will happen. But as it's already late Sat there it would be nice to know that it has left the origin. I figure if there's nothing by my Tue morning (your Mon evening) they'll get a ticket.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Uncle is correct. If *this* contest is still going on, I would be inclined to enter aside from what has already been said, as I do not do "social media" either... unless this thread has been derailed by unnecessary shipping complaints after one day? :facepalm:

Thank you for the contest, Ben (in the cube) and welcome to ECF! That Orange color/logo is looking good. :thumb: It reminds me of the old "G4" logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread