vaporello review, IT'S A

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
Hello, I just received my first Vaporello, from www.vaporello.com and at first glance it is literally IDENTICAL TO THE VAPOR KING
Except in a few areas that I would like to share
First, the service is top flight, the response time from order to confirmation was minutes, The follow up from shipping to my door was quick. The additional follow up from Ed is also exceptional.
The packaging was a bit underwhelming, although it got here safely and without any issues. Basically it came in the shipping container, for me that means nothing.
The look and feel are as close to an analog as anything on the market,
Even though I buy only black or silver cigs, this, in white is quite acceptable

After a quick charge and putting the capsules ( carts ) which came in 16mg marboro only, had a good flavor and strong vapor I have noticed a hissing sound, which I expect may go away???

The positives are, it is as close to the VaporKIng as I expected, although it is much less expensive, POSITIVE, The capsules and chargers appear to be compatable to the VK. POSITIVE. The capsules are less expensive.
POSITIVE,

The negatives, for me, are they only CURRENTLY OFFER WHITE CIGS
THEY ONLY OFFER 16MG AND LOWER CAPSULES, CURRENTLY, Their web sites, claim they will be up with other flavors and choices in colors by MAY 1.
Overall, the Vaporello is a good ecig, an excellent backup for me and could be a strong competitor to the Vapor King
Another negative and I mean no disrespect, is it comes from overseas, where the VK is being SUPPLIED from the New York area, so that can mean something if that were an issue for some
I loved the service and the response from Ed and his group and will follow his site to see what they come up with in the future
I offer Ed and team, thumbs up and good luck

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
I also received my Vaporello today and am extremely pleased with it. Like you I'm looking forward to the black & silver batteries and more flavor choices.
The Vaporello can't be beat for the price and excellent service by Ed. Received my package this A.M. after ordering on Saturday (China time).

Two batteries were included in the package, one the same size as the VK and the other one a little bit shorter. Both give a good throat hit & vapor with the capsules (cartomizers).

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
The DPV as Ed from Vaperello calls them are compatible with vaporkings....they are refillable....but the process of refilling them isn't as straight forward as other devices like a penstyle. But so far I have been vaping for half a day...without needing to refill. I did refill it anyway...because I was dying to see how it tastes using my favorite liquid....and it worked out like a charm. I got even more vapor and even more throat hit...and better taste. Also the hissing/crackling sound was reduced by quite a bit. Ed ships from china. But it got here in five days....pretty damn good.

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
to the people on here that have already received and used their vaporellos,,, how is the throat hit? is it strong? and do any of you that already have your vaporellos, do you have a vapor king as well? how does the throat hit compare between the two? if you can't already tell, the throat hit is the most important factor for me so i'm trying to decide between vapor king and vaporello, based upon people's reviews!

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
to the people on here that have already received and used their vaporellos,,, how is the throat hit? is it strong? and do any of you that already have your vaporellos, do you have a vapor king as well? how does the throat hit compare between the two? if you can't already tell, the throat hit is the most important factor for me so i'm trying to decide between vapor king and vaporello, based upon people's reviews!

Morning I now have both the Vaporello and the VK,, the VK I have 24mg caps and the Vaporello came with 16mg caps
I do get a descent hit from the VP even w/ the 16mg it is almost if not identical MY VP hisses a bit on the draw, the VK does not

I like them both as my backups not as my primaries, but the VK is in my daily routine, I will most lilely use both during my days
They are capatable with caps and bat and all that stuff.
Even the capsules are packaged the same, the exact same

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
sounds to me like the vaporello is the vapor king? right? i mean if everything is compatible and identical looking? just sounds like the vapor king has higher strength carts at the moment that vaporello does not... would i be correct in assuming this? i mean do they look identical when placed next to one another? and, as hangar asked, why would you not make this your primary e-cig?

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
sounds to me like the vaporello is the vapor king? right? i mean if everything is compatible and identical looking? just sounds like the vapor king has higher strength carts at the moment that vaporello does not... would i be correct in assuming this? i mean do they look identical when placed next to one another? and, as hangar asked, why would you not make this your primary e-cig?

They are the same thing.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC

They are identical in every way
The reason I do not use them as MY "first go to cig" is that I like the constant change over of products, My Mods , SD and the 510 would probably be my number one cig, then I bounce from one to another to save on battery life cart life and atomizer life. if I were not a mod user The VK and the VP would be #2

They are good products and I will buy more

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Well I think the honeymoon is over fro me and the DPV and VKs....I have both and they are very good at what they are.... disposable cartomizer ecigs. If that is what people are looking for then they are the best at that. You get a lot of vapor, good throat hit.... however they taste pretty bland (I only have marlboro carts). You can vape for a good half a day with these vaping moderately. But I don't know what people were talking about when they were saying these things are refillable. I have refilled these things in every way possible and they go from a decent vaping device to crappy little vape producing, bad taste, no throat hit, overheating ecigs. You can't refill them and vape them with any of the normal eliquids out there (bestecig, litecig, Janty, JC, eastmall, Pure/Cash)...unless you want to burn your lips off. Every time I have refilled them they start to heat up so bad that they burn right through the cart material. They have very good batteries that will work with 901s (get the long ones). And Ed of Vaporello is a class act and has an excellent customer service. I don't want to shoot the devices down but a lot of poeple on these boards are spreading false rumors that these devices are easily refillable and will last last a up to 10-15 refills. They will not last even 5 refills and even after the first refill the performance will go way down and start to heat up.

Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
Well I think the honeymoon is over fro me and the DPV and VKs....I have both and they are very good at what they are.... disposable cartomizer ecigs. If that is what people are looking for then they are the best at that. You get a lot of vapor, good throat hit.... however they taste pretty bland (I only have marlboro carts). You can vape for a good half a day with these vaping moderately. But I don't know what people were talking about when they were saying these things are refillable. I have refilled these things in every way possible and they go from a decent vaping device to crappy little vape producing, bad taste, no throat hit, overheating ecigs. You can't refill them and vape them with any of the normal eliquids out there (bestecig, litecig, Janty, JC, eastmall, Pure/Cash)...unless you want to burn your lips off. Every time I have refilled them they start to heat up so bad that they burn right through the cart material. They have very good batteries that will work with 901s (get the long ones). And Ed of Vaporello is a class act and has an excellent customer service. I don't want to shoot the devices down but a lot of poeple on these boards are spreading false rumors that these devices are easily refillable and will last last a up to 10-15 refills. They will not last even 5 refills and even after the first refill the performance will go way down and start to heat up.

Edo,

I finally have these figured out. I started out with 15 atomizers and have had to toss 8 of the ten from the first two packs. A few simple rules that will extend there life.

1. Do not smoke them dry. Set them aside as soon as you start losing
vapor production or you get any burnt taste. Burn the cart material and it will not absorb the refill liquid.
2. Be careful not to overfill.

This is what I believe is happening. If the cart material is burnt or you overfill it leaves excess liquid in the cart that just sits on the walls. As you vape it just heats up and does not vape. Thus the burnt lips8-o

Since I figured this out I have filled my last two carts at least 20 times.
I had a third cart I was roating but the cart material must have just had enough. I still have that third unopened pack and am going to see how long I can keep these two going.

Oh! One last thing. Only fill from the battery end. I know on at least one of the carts when filling by removing the mouthpiece I moved the stuff around and the wire moved to close to one side again causing it to get too hot to use.

Give it a try:)

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Pocket Aces...thanks for the Suggestions....I have tried all type of ways of filling these.... with needles, from the top, and battery end. Yesterday...I thought to myself maybe I am overfilling...so I decided not to add more than a couple of drops at a time. The VK cartridge was probably half done before I added the first two drops...as soon as I did this vapor production went down and it started to over heat. It never recovered. SO what did I do wrong there? How many drops do you drip into the battery end? Do you let the carts rest after dripping? What liquid do you use? I really want these to work out. SO If you can give even a more detailed explanation of how you refill I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread