VaporEngine Deals, Reviews, Vaping Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
I copied the following from my Aspire sales rep I go through.

Hi mike jaimes

There are many factories and trade company to copy our Aspire products and packaging recently , they use the cheaper raw material and lower technology .

They say that they have the stock ,and give you the lower price , Please don't trust this kind of company .

By the way , we don't have several chinese agent until now .

Any questions , please let me know !

Thanks & best regards,
Leviy Liu
Sales Department
Tel: 86-755-8949 2605-8021 Fax: 86-755-27271695
Cellphone: +86-135-9014-5469
Skype ID: blueoceanllv
www.eigate.com

Share so people can be aware!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well it is so nice to see "VaporEngine" back up and running full steam ahead, and having some interesting contest once again too . . . :thumb:

BTW: Really "Like" how Ya' been listening and responding to everyone's suggestions . . . AND - More importantly, then seeing all those modifications being made to the web site also - NICE ! ! !
smiley-animated-thumbs.gif

NOW - Just as an FYI: The only reason I didn't enter the last contest was because I didn't want to take the chance away from someone who really wanted and could use the prize offered of "e-liquid", especially since I could not find any that I could have used right now . . .

CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "DOC" :rickroll:
"My" Friend

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

OKAY - Time to go and enter the new contest - not only to "bump-up" the post count so all the prizes can be awarded - but to bring more attention to "VaporEngine" threads . . . HEY - AND, If I am lucky enough to be chosen this time by the "Old Fashion Method" to Win the Innokin iTatse VV v3 Starter Kit - I can always use a "Back-up" for the "Back-ups" to "Back-Up" the equipment I have or try something NEW ! ! ! ;) :D :lol:

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
I watched a couple of videos about the Aspire today. I think my next tank purchase will be an ET-S BDC.
Aspire ET-S BDC (Glass Version)-Free shipping $50+ On all E-Cigs & E-liquids | VaporEngine.com

I think I'll make it a black one to sit on top of my Black Evod battery. Those things are supposed to be the next best thing to going with a rebuildable setup. I don't feel like getting in to the hassle of rebuilding. That makes it perfect for me.

Honestly my friend I myself am a simple vapor guy..I just want to out some juice in and change the coils when I have to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akuser47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread