VaporEngine Deals, Reviews, Vaping Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I watched a couple of videos about the Aspire today. I think my next tank purchase will be an ET-S BDC.
Aspire ET-S BDC (Glass Version)-Free shipping $50+ On all E-Cigs & E-liquids | VaporEngine.com

I think I'll make it a black one to sit on top of my Black Evod battery. Those things are supposed to be the next best thing to going with a rebuildable setup. I don't feel like getting in to the hassle of rebuilding. That makes it perfect for me.
I have a couple and can't say I am a fan. These are ones you can get the Volt version and they will work on the Triron batts. They seem alright until they get to about half tank and then seem to leak on me. Son drilled out the center pin a bit and it is some better but still have problems with them.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
I have a couple and can't say I am a fan. These are ones you can get the Volt version and they will work on the Triron batts. They seem alright until they get to about half tank and then seem to leak on me. Son drilled out the center pin a bit and it is some better but still have problems with them.

I haven't heard of that issue in any of the reviews. I did hear the replacement heads are hit or miss though. Could it be a threading difference issue?

*Jessica*

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2013
Waverly, Ohio, USA
OK mike, it's ALMOST time! "Time for what" you say??! Time for me to pay you back!! ;) I finally got the little chunk of money I have been waiting on (happy dance!) So I'm going to go load up the cart! I know for sure I want the MVP shine and a Nautilus or Aerotank (do you have both?) Not sure which one....And I want to try some of your juices, they sound pretty good. Any other suggestions or recommendations Mike or anyone else??

Last edited:

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Mike, you dropped the price on the Aspire tanks. What are you trying to do? You trying to get all of my money? :laugh:

Lol...just being thoughtful of the challenging economy and thinking about my fellow vapors..I went through the site and Dropped prices on most items...I'm still going to review each product

I do something crazy like...I'll match anyone else's prices...just sent me the link and I'll do my best to beat it or at least match it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
OK mike, it's ALMOST time! "Time for what" you say??! Time for me to pay you back!! ;) I finally got the little chunk of money I have been waiting on (happy dance!) So I'm going to go load up the cart! I know for sure I want the MVP shine and a Nautilus or Aerotank (do you have both?) Not sure which one....And I want to try some of your juices, they sound pretty good. Any other suggestions or recommendations Mike or anyone else??

Your are awesome and the Good news is yes we have both of Those Tanks and I've dropped prices on both. Aspire Nautilus is 32.99 and the Kanger Aero is 22.99

Also being that you love Rainbow we now have,

Aspire ET-S BDC (Glass Version) in Rainbow
These are approximately 3mL ego cone threaded that will fill nicely on your Revolver battery...and just $8.49
ET_large.jpg
Aspire ET-S BDC (Glass Version)-Free shipping $50+ On all E-Cigs & E-liquids | VaporEngine.com

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I haven't heard of that issue in any of the reviews. I did hear the replacement heads are hit or miss though. Could it be a threading difference issue?

Dunno, bought 3 sets of replacement heads when I bought the tanks and the kid keeps fiddling with it for me. I have some aspire bdc tanks that the kid gave me. I rather like them but he absolutely hated them too so that is why he gave them to mom. They aren't the worst tank I own though LOL

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Your are awesome and the Good news is yes we have both of Those Tanks and I've dropped prices on both. Aspire Nautilus is 32.99 and the Kanger Aero is 22.99

Also being that you love Rainbow we now have,

Aspire ET-S BDC (Glass Version) in Rainbow
These are approximately 3mL ego cone threaded that will fill nicely on your Revolver battery...and just $8.49
View attachment 330299
Mike, I have this glass version in the stainless and have had no problems with it. It is the plastic ones that give me fits.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com

I was on Skype with my aspire Rep because I'm looking to place an order for these stainless steel replacement for the glass on the Nautilus tank. This will help those who have dropped there Mods and now have broken tanks.

She again warned me of companies who sell fake aspire products. She sent these file I will include below..
QQ??20140424115413.jpg

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
Mike, I have this glass version in the stainless and have had no problems with it. It is the plastic ones that give me fits.

That is the one I want in Black. I've got to take care of some other things first. I ran in to a great deal from a friend though. I have 204 ml of juice (for $10) coming sometime this week. Plus, I have at least 60 ml more of net for backup. Plus a couple of contest wins have landed me with about 90 ml of liquid. So, I'll actually be able to focus on getting another battery and tanks soon.

I want to have two Evod Batteries, two chargers, and four tanks on hand. Hopefully I can accomplish that in the next couple of months. I'm wondering if a mod with a couple of rechargeable batteries would be a smarter long term investment though? I was really liking the Innokin Cool Fire. I don't want the clearomizer that comes with it. I've heard a lot of people complain that it is inconsistent and gives a burnt taste pretty often.

Who knows where it will lead? I might even end up with a Vamo V5. I saw one somewhere for $31.95 recently. I'd have to dig it back up though.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
So, Mike, what is your go to tank, clearomizer, RBA, or RDA? When you head out of the house what is sitting on top of your vaporizer?

Keeping it 100% real...I sadly haven't tried a lot of my products...Ido my research, watched reviews and listen on what people are saying is good on the Google+ and the Forums...this is how I order. I did a contest here months ago and from that feedback I ordered all of what you see. If you look on the Canadian side of the site you'll see my first order selection.
I've been using the iTaste V3.0 for my on the go vape and my Vamo V5 around the home and in my car...its just kind big for my pocket. But I love the Vamo. As far as tanks go I've been using the OG carto's and the iClear30B.

I haven't gone into the RBA/mech world yet so I am s newbie there although we carry some solid gear. I am getting ready to put a order in for my self so that I can try my products and make videos to put on the site to show people visiting exactly what you get and how to use the products.

i know what your thinking..I've got a candy store and haven't even enjoyed the candy...I've just been so busy with my focused intent on getting all the aspects to together of becoming one of the top companies in the vaping industry, therefore I have been neglecting my own wants and needs.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
That is the one I want in Black. I've got to take care of some other things first. I ran in to a great deal from a friend though. I have 204 ml of juice (for $10) coming sometime this week. Plus, I have at least 60 ml more of net for backup. Plus a couple of contest wins have landed me with about 90 ml of liquid. So, I'll actually be able to focus on getting another battery and tanks soon.

I want to have two Evod Batteries, two chargers, and four tanks on hand. Hopefully I can accomplish that in the next couple of months. I'm wondering if a mod with a couple of rechargeable batteries would be a smarter long term investment though? I was really liking the Innokin Cool Fire. I don't want the clearomizer that comes with it. I've heard a lot of people complain that it is inconsistent and gives a burnt taste pretty often.

Who knows where it will lead? I might even end up with a Vamo V5. I saw one somewhere for $31.95 recently. I'd have to dig it back up though.

I herd the same thing about the iclear30b...my personal experience was over all good vapor production gut yes I would every now and then get a burnt taste maybe like every 10th vape or longer...but when I ran my Mod at 6.7 or 7 watts it seemed to get a consistent vape.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
Keeping it 100% real...I sadly haven't tried a lot of my products...Ido my research, watched reviews and listen on what people are saying is good on the Google+ and the Forums...this is how I order. I did a contest here months ago and from that feedback I ordered all of what you see. If you look on the Canadian side of the site you'll see my first order selection.
I've been using the iTaste V3.0 for my on the go vape and my Vamo V5 around the home and in my car...its just kind big for my pocket. But I love the Vamo. As far as tanks go I've been using the OG carto's and the iClear30B.

I haven't gone into the RBA/mech world yet so I am s newbie there although we carry some solid gear. I am getting ready to put a order in for my self so that I can try my products and make videos to put on the site to show people visiting exactly what you get and how to use the products.

i know what your thinking..I've got a candy store and haven't even enjoyed the candy...I've just been so busy with my focused intent on getting all the aspects to together of becoming one of the top companies in the vaping industry, therefore I have been neglecting my own wants and needs.

What you said about the Vamo is why I've avoided mods. Even with the little 1835 batteries, most are too big. The Evod 1000mah battery with an Evod2 works perfectly in the shirt pocket of my work shirts. The way the pockets are designed the Evod2's drip tip barley pokes out. Everybody actually thinks it is an ink pen until I pull it out. I love that. I can toss the battery in my shirt pocket and go all day. It fits perfect in the leg pocket of my carpenter jeans. It even works in my cargo shorts. I just don't think I've seen a mod that I can do that with.

I kind of want the Vamo V5 for around the house. I just don't know how much I'll use the adjustments. I'll either set it at 3.7 - 4.0 volts and forget it or keep tinkering with it chasing the perfect setting. In that case I would just get frustrated by the whole thing. lol My biggest concern is whether going with a regulated mod would be cheaper in the long run than using Evod batteries that have to be replaced every year or so.

I'm surprised you use cartomizers. It is so common to see carto hate on the boards. It is refreshing to see somebody that runs a company still thinks they're good enough.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
What you said about the Vamo is why I've avoided mods. Even with the little 1835 batteries, most are too big. The Evod 1000mah battery with an Evod2 works perfectly in the shirt pocket of my work shirts. The way the pockets are designed the Evod2's drip tip barley pokes out. Everybody actually thinks it is an ink pen until I pull it out. I love that. I can toss the battery in my shirt pocket and go all day. It fits perfect in the leg pocket of my carpenter jeans. It even works in my cargo shorts. I just don't think I've seen a mod that I can do that with.

I kind of want the Vamo V5 for around the house. I just don't know how much I'll use the adjustments. I'll either set it at 3.7 - 4.0 volts and forget it or keep tinkering with it chasing the perfect setting. In that case I would just get frustrated by the whole thing. lol My biggest concern is whether going with a regulated mod would be cheaper in the long run than using Evod batteries that have to be replaced every year or so.

I'm surprised you use cartomizers. It is so common to see carto hate on the boards. It is refreshing to see somebody that runs a company still thinks they're good enough.

Man I hate it when my computer freezes up on me and i have to reset it losing all I just typed :laugh:

A great Mod I forgot to mention but one that I've been using for a while is the MVP2.0 super solid and reliable. The square is not to bad but it won't be as sleek as you Evod pen but it has a 2600 mAh battery for a longer vape time...days...The other option that would work well for you at work it the iTast vv vw v.30...I love mine and this will give you that pen like feel to fit in your pocket at work..or OG Revolver vv twist
IMG_0930.jpg IMG_1021.jpg IMG_1022.jpg photo 1[2].jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread