VaporEngine Deals, Reviews, Vaping Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
I always said i would never be caught dead with a big bulky battery, (provari, MVP) that they were ridiculous,..... now I am ordering one. It's funny how our ecig preferences change over time. Anyways, I am still loading my cart, but I have a couple questions.... First, the protank 3 and the aero take the same coils... So wouldn't they pretty much vape the same? Or am I completely wrong? I always thought if they took the same coils then there wouldn't be much of a difference. Second question, vapor engine has both the aro, nautilus and pt3.... which one should I get? I am not good when it comes to purchasing tanks!! I never like the ones I order, so maybe you guys, can help a girl out :)

The big difference is that the aero has a piece you can twist to close up the air holes and control air/liquid flow. It lets you control how much negative pressure you create when vaping. Thus, you can control the feel of the hit. More importantly it lets you adjust the flow of thick and thin juices. If a juice is too thin and wicking quickly open it up and you pull more air with less liquid. If you have a thick juice that isn't wicking well, close the holes up some. The increase in negative pressure will help with dry or burnt hits.

You can't do that on any other Kanger unless you buy a separate air flow control valve.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
I've had my eye on a Aero myself. However, the AeroMega and Mini are supposed to give the Nautilus a run for its money, so...?

I talked to my Kanger rep and it should be hear aero mega and aero min next week but I think they will be expensive because the materials they used to make them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeNice81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2014
NC
hey all, now im just waiting on usps for my shine from mike :mail: now to go research tanks again :facepalm:

Check out the Pbusardo channel on Youtube. He has some of the most in depth reviews out there. I think they are all like twenty minutes long. He even pulls them apart and pulls the heads apart to see how they are constructed. The dude is a review beast and very smart about vaping.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
That is the one I want in Black. I've got to take care of some other things first. I ran in to a great deal from a friend though. I have 204 ml of juice (for $10) coming sometime this week. Plus, I have at least 60 ml more of net for backup. Plus a couple of contest wins have landed me with about 90 ml of liquid. So, I'll actually be able to focus on getting another battery and tanks soon.

I want to have two Evod Batteries, two chargers, and four tanks on hand. Hopefully I can accomplish that in the next couple of months. I'm wondering if a mod with a couple of rechargeable batteries would be a smarter long term investment though? I was really liking the Innokin Cool Fire. I don't want the clearomizer that comes with it. I've heard a lot of people complain that it is inconsistent and gives a burnt taste pretty often.

Who knows where it will lead? I might even end up with a Vamo V5. I saw one somewhere for $31.95 recently. I'd have to dig it back up though.

Hi Mike, I wouldn't recommend the Coolfire 1 because it is only one wattage. Mine never worked right from the time I got it, and now the light stays red all the time, no matter what I use for batteries or toppers. When it was working, I got a better vape from my spinners. I think the Coolfire II is better. (I don't like the 30b either).

My best investment was my MVP 2. I love my Spinners, but the MVP 2 lasts forever on a charge, works as a pass through, reads ohms in case you get into rebuilding, has VV and VW, and is built like a tank. I didn't think I'd want one because of the form factor, but bought it on impulse one day, and am really glad I did. It's a real workhorse!

I also want some of the tube mods, like a Vamo 5, and even a mech mod, but I got spoiled by the battery life of the MVP.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Keeping it 100% real...I sadly haven't tried a lot of my products...Ido my research, watched reviews and listen on what people are saying is good on the Google+ and the Forums...this is how I order. I did a contest here months ago and from that feedback I ordered all of what you see. If you look on the Canadian side of the site you'll see my first order selection.
I've been using the iTaste V3.0 for my on the go vape and my Vamo V5 around the home and in my car...its just kind big for my pocket. But I love the Vamo. As far as tanks go I've been using the OG carto's and the iClear30B.

I haven't gone into the RBA/mech world yet so I am s newbie there although we carry some solid gear. I am getting ready to put a order in for my self so that I can try my products and make videos to put on the site to show people visiting exactly what you get and how to use the products.

i know what your thinking..I've got a candy store and haven't even enjoyed the candy...I've just been so busy with my focused intent on getting all the aspects to together of becoming one of the top companies in the vaping industry, therefore I have been neglecting my own wants and needs.

Mike, you've got to try your Kraken! If you build on that, just do a vertical coil between 1.8 and 2.2, and add cotton for a wick, that way, newbies will know they don't have to figure out mesh and stuff to use it. (If you do try the Kraken, let me know if yours has one washer or two on the center post). Mine only came with one, but the real ones come with two.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
mornin all!

Morning-Coffee-Hotdog-Meme.jpg

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Hi Mike, I wouldn't recommend the Coolfire 1 because it is only one wattage. Mine never worked right from the time I got it, and now the light stays red all the time, no matter what I use for batteries or toppers. When it was working, I got a better vape from my spinners. I think the Coolfire II is better. (I don't like the 30b either).

My best investment was my MVP 2. I love my Spinners, but the MVP 2 lasts forever on a charge, works as a pass through, reads ohms in case you get into rebuilding, has VV and VW, and is built like a tank. I didn't think I'd want one because of the form factor, but bought it on impulse one day, and am really glad I did. It's a real workhorse!

I also want some of the tube mods, like a Vamo 5, and even a mech mod, but I got spoiled by the battery life of the MVP.

Great insight !!

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com

I think that is awesome..now with this info of your new found insight many will benefit!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Great insight !!

I think that is awesome..now with this info of your new found insight many will benefit!

YEP - It Sure Does . . . :thumbs:

Along with everything else I've read about the MVP too . . . :D

AND - Next on "My" wishlist . . . :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread