VaporEngine Deals, Reviews, Vaping Discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Mike, you have tried some of the juices right? Which ones are your fav? They all sound pretty good, I think the mixologist? has a thing for strawberrys though lol that's ok though, I do too!

Lani peach and supa custard...I went to see him to ship out the contest winners prizes and he gave me a few new flavors to try..one of them is a pineapple flavor..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Lani peach and supa custard...I went to see him to ship out the contest winners prizes and he gave me a few new flavors to try..one of them is a pineapple flavor..

Oh and Regans rage is one of my top ones

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
Hi Mike, I'm in the process of placing an order on your site. Just wanted to let you know. I put a note in about the battery size I needed. Thank you!

Ok...I'll followup with the free battery...I have decided to take batteries off our site. I am putting in a order with Efest IMP high drain purple batteries

Last edited:

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
is the only real difference the casing? Seems this is the 3rd model in the V2. No real improvements I take it...

Nice, simple video, Mike. what alot of us want, simple not too techie...

Yes the casing and the iClear16B but keep in mind you get 2 iClear16 with there MV2 and only 1 iClear16B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread