VaporEngine-Free iTaste V3 and E-juice giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
VaporEngine we be Giving away 3 10mL bottles!
Wait it gets better, when entries hit 35 people entered we will throw in another (3) 10ml for a second winner!
Were Not done! When entries hit 60 people we will be throwing a innokin iTaste vv vw v.3.0 Express kit for a 3rd winner. This kit has been opened and used to for video demo and pictures but other than that it is like new.
Three possible winners if the contest hits 60 entries. If it only gets to 35 entries there will be 2 winners and if it stays under 35 there will be one winner. The iTaste only goes into the drawing when entries get to 60 entries.
Therefore share this post with other forum members to increase the prize pot.
Contest updates, winners, and congratulations will be on this THREAD OR you can friend our profile page to keep in the loop of future contest events.
With that said lets get into the rules
:rules:

1. Share your current Vape gear or you soon to be wish list gear. Photos would be nice but not mandatory.
2. You can post 2 times a day one hour apart and discussions and comments are allowed but only the 2 Vape gear post will count as ballet.
3. This contest will run until April 25th and winner will be announce sometime the that weekend 26-27th
EASY ENOUGH RIGHT! I FIGURED I'D MAKE IT EASY SINCE I HAD YOU GUYS WORK SO HARD THE LAST ONE.

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
(Not an entry)

Wow, another generous contest, Vapour Mike!

I posted it in the Contest thread, so this will get hopping soon!

howdy haole.been umbrella drink day here..
official 1st post entry of the day.

Down to a only a vision spinner now and my later,much later wish list item is something like a SVD or vamo 3 or 5 ,whatever they're up to now..got a fancy RBA recently and feel fortunate.....

Right on Ding Good to have you on board....We've got both the VAMO V5 and SVD let me know what you can afford and I'll do my best to help you out!!

vapour Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
www.vaporengine.com
howdy haole.been umbrella drink day here..
official 1st post entry of the day.

Down to a only a vision spinner now and my later,much later wish list item is something like a SVD or vamo 3 or 5 ,whatever they're up to now..got a fancy RBA recently and feel fortunate.....

Right on Ding Good to have you on board....We've got both the VAMO V5 and SVD let me know what you can afford and I'll do my best to help you out!!

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thank you Mike for another contest!
I am currently vaping on my Birthday Provari with a Nautilus tank and Vanilla Custard :)
748586674_o.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 216
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread