Vaporesso CCell Coils are junk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPsharpshooter

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2011
TN
When I first bought my target pro, I LOVED it. Well I ran out of the coils that came with it and had to order some new ones online. I went with the kanthal kind and I can not keep them from having that burnt taste. Ive tried everything. I primed the coil with juice and let it sit overnight, Then done multiple dry hits with the air valve shut. Still that burnt taste. This will be the fourth coil that has done this to me. I have even cut the watts down to around 18. What can I do here???

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
When I first bought my target pro, I LOVED it. Well I ran out of the coils that came with it and had to order some new ones online. I went with the kanthal kind and I can not keep them from having that burnt taste. Ive tried everything. I primed the coil with juice and let it sit overnight, Then done multiple dry hits with the air valve shut. Still that burnt taste. This will be the fourth coil that has done this to me. I have even cut the watts down to around 18. What can I do here???
I assume you broke them in gradually, low watts and slow build up. When I get the dry burn hit, I remove the bottom, like you are going to refill it, then add 5 drops into the coil. In fact even if they are working properly, every time I refill I add a few drops.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
By breaking them in gradually you mean what exactly? I turn the watts down to 18 or so. I do add drops to the coil.
I start out at 12 watts, after about 10 puffs, I up it to 13 etc. I agree they are a pain to break in, but then they work fine. Do you add drops to the coil as soon as you get a dry hit?

Last edited:

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
You have to start them at really low watts and slowly and gradually increase the wattage. I can imagine the burnt taste you are getting if you are starting at 18. I start at 11 or 12 watts and have never had a bum kanthal or SS from them. Ive been thru multiple packs since they have come out. I have cleaned them after 4 months of use and they are still going strong.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
You have to start them at really low watts and slowly and gradually increase the wattage. I can imagine the burnt taste you are getting if you are starting at 18. I start at 11 or 12 watts and have never had a bum kanthal or SS from them. Ive been thru multiple packs since they have come out. I have cleaned them after 4 months of use and they are still going strong.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
How do you clean them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread