Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Wow!! I wonder how they perform? I haven't bought an Atlantis style coil except for the cCell in ages. That's dirt cheap, though!

Well, I took a chance on them. I do like the Atlantis coils. If you look at the NI200 coils at VB ( also the same price) there are a few reviews saying that they are good.

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have a friend here that bought it after she saw me talking about it. She said it works very well. Only thing that even may be a negative is that you have to tank the tank apart to change the coil. It is on the inside of the tank.
I was looking at that. If the EUC heads last a while that isn't much of an issue, but I do love an easy coil swap.

Reactions: salemgold

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hmmm, it sounds kinda mixed! He said he is not experiencing leaking but someone else said that they are getting massive leaking. He also said that he may not have the latest version, though, so maybe that's been addressed. It also sounds like the latest version is top fill, so that's a definite bonus!

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
Ahh, I have seen that tank advertised but I didn't know it can take cCells! I need to research that one. I have one PC tank, but it's a pink one that is dedicated to one flavor (Summer Sweetie, a watermelon juice) and it lives on my pink Pico, lol. I also prefer glass over PC.

That reminds me..you gotta try the cloud9 watermelon(menthol) but its not a menthol or mint. I dont know what it is..but i think you will like it. Its cool but just a tiny bit on the tail end. I think you will likey!

I thought i was the only one still inhaling and the 10second light starts blinking lol. My smy has 15second cut off. I max that out too.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That reminds me..you gotta try the cloud9 watermelon(menthol) but its not a menthol or mint. I dont know what it is..but i think you will like it. Its cool but just a tiny bit on the tail end. I think you will likey!

I thought i was the only one still inhaling and the 10second light starts blinking lol. My smy has 15second cut off. I max that out too.
Oooh that watermelon sounds yummy! Maybe it has koolada in it? Might have to grab me a bottle and find out. :D

I didn't know there were any devices with a 15-second cutoff! That's awesome. :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
So I just received one of these 2 days ago. Been using it solely since to give it a good run before I posted anything about it (first time I've left my CC squander at home since I got it [emoji14] ).
First thought was it has a nice sleek look to it. Size wise it will look good with some of the smaller mods like the Pico.
I like the design of the protective top cover. I see a lot of people place their vaper bands incorrectly, this makes that impossible to do in a user friendly way.
Some may be turned off by its smaller capacity then other tanks, but it seems to use the juice more efficiently, while still producing a decent amount of vapor. I'm a chain vaper (especially in the car), and after a 172 mile round trip, plus 13 hours on set yesterday (with plenty of down time between scenes to vape), I only had to top up the tank once yesterday, and it's still half full now from that.
Flavor seems on par with other ceramic coils, like the cCell....I had to dilute the flavor percentage if my juice (luckily I keep unflavored made and ready in the correct nice level for that :D ).
The air flow is decent, though the air flow slots on the tank itself could provide much more, so the coil itself does restrict it some. While it's enough for me, I'd like to see some coil options in the future that provide a more open draw for those who like to do huge unrestricted DTL hits. This one seems to be comparable to the sub tank on air flow.
On the unit I received, the air flow adjustment is super tight....which is good for those who want to "set and forget" their air flow, but could annoy some who like to adjust it regularly. I'm a set and forget guy myself.
Now for the two best things......it's really easy to fill, and I've not had a single leak....not even a minor seepage that I've come to almost expect from sub ohm type tanks.

I couldn't find on the package what the coil material was, but I'm running my tcr at SS316L settings, and that seems to be pretty accurate.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So I just received one of these 2 days ago. Been using it solely since to give it a good run before I posted anything about it (first time I've left my CC squander at home since I got it [emoji14] ).
First thought was it has a nice sleek look to it. Size wise it will look good with some of the smaller mods like the Pico.
I like the design of the protective top cover. I see a lot of people place their vaper bands incorrectly, this makes that impossible to do in a user friendly way.
Some may be turned off by its smaller capacity then other tanks, but it seems to use the juice more efficiently, while still producing a decent amount of vapor. I'm a chain vaper (especially in the car), and after a 172 mile round trip, plus 13 hours on set yesterday (with plenty of down time between scenes to vape), I only had to top up the tank once yesterday, and it's still half full now from that.
Flavor seems on par with other ceramic coils, like the cCell....I had to dilute the flavor percentage if my juice (luckily I keep unflavored made and ready in the correct nice level for that :D ).
The air flow is decent, though the air flow slots on the tank itself could provide much more, so the coil itself does restrict it some. While it's enough for me, I'd like to see some coil options in the future that provide a more open draw for those who like to do huge unrestricted DTL hits. This one seems to be comparable to the sub tank on air flow.
On the unit I received, the air flow adjustment is super tight....which is good for those who want to "set and forget" their air flow, but could annoy some who like to adjust it regularly. I'm a set and forget guy myself.
Now for the two best things......it's really easy to fill, and I've not had a single leak....not even a minor seepage that I've come to almost expect from sub ohm type tanks.

I couldn't find on the package what the coil material was, but I'm running my tcr at SS316L settings, and that seems to be pretty accurate.

No leaking?? Yippee!! I am still waiting for mine. I think I got caught up in the holiday timeout so I won't get it until next week at the earliest. :( Thanks for posting your impressions! I have been waiting for a real-world review and yours touched on all of the points I am interested in. :) I am very interested in how long it will be between cleanings and how well these coils clean. It seem to me that they will clean up better than the other ceramic coils out there right now. I ordered a sleeve with mine so I can test the coil out in the Estoc tank and in other tanks as well and I plan on posting my impressions both ways. Hopefully others will also chime in!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm pretty surprised with how efficient this seems to be. One top up lasted all day.

That's great to hear! I'm still waiting on mine, but I will also be getting the sleeve when it does arrive (looks like next week now). I can't wait to try this system out. Thanks for posting about how you are liking it so far. This makes me even more excited to try it out for myself!!

waiting for vapemail.JPG

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The life span of this coil?
I don't think they've been out long enough to fully evaluate life span, but I am also interested in knowing how long we can expect them to last. I am hoping they clean up nicely with dry burning and will last a good, long time. That's one of the main draws of ceramics for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread