Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Wanted to do some mixing this weekend, but it just wasn't in the cards... hopefully I'll have a little time after work today. I'm completely out of everything except my Peaches and Cream... and that's getting really low! :shock:
I wasn't able to do any mixing this weekend, either. Honestly I'm not even sure where the weekend went, lol! I'm running low on provisions, too, and I will be getting another tank in this week that I'm going to need to fill with something. EEEP!

Reactions: Kaezziel

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I got some of the EUC coils and a couple of sleeves last week and I am using this setup in a Target tank right now. The sleeve is definitely an Atlantis-style sleeve so it will fit into any tank that takes a cCell or an Atlantis coil. It works great! My coil is reading .46 ohms, which I love. I have been wanting a lower-ohm option for the cCell and the EUC head definitely delivers. The best part of all is that there is no wait time. Just drop a few drops of juice into the juice holes to wet the cotton, drop the coil into the sleeve, fill the tank and vape! Flavor and vapor are outstanding. I am totally in love with the EUC head and sleeve.

Attachments

• EUC coils.JPG
    EUC coils.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 115
  • ECU sleeve.JPG
    ECU sleeve.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 117
  • EUC sleeve.JPG
    EUC sleeve.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 109
  • EUC sleeve2.JPG
    EUC sleeve2.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 114

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I got some of the EUC coils and a couple of sleeves last week and I am using this setup in a Target tank right now. The sleeve is definitely an Atlantis-style sleeve so it will fit into any tank that takes a cCell or an Atlantis coil. It works great! My coil is reading .46 ohms, which I love. I have been wanting a lower-ohm option for the cCell and the EUC head definitely delivers. The best part of all is that there is no wait time. Just drop a few drops of juice into the juice holes to wet the cotton, drop the coil into the sleeve, fill the tank and vape! Flavor and vapor are outstanding. I am totally in love with the EUC head and sleeve.

So these would work in a Super tank as well? I might have to give these coils a spin after all. I knew I could use a cCell, but honestly I wasn't really tempted. But this sounds like a real step up in performance.

Edit: @cooladdict , where did you find the coils and sleeves? The only sources I found in the US are offering the coils, but no sleeves.

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So these would work in a Super tank as well? I might have to give these coils a spin after all. I knew I could use a cCell, but honestly I wasn't really tempted. But this sounds like a real step up in performance.

Edit: @cooladdict , where did you find the coils and sleeves? The only sources I found in the US are offering the coils, but no sleeves.
Yep, they will work in the Super Tank. I haven't changed mine out yet but that's the next tank I am putting this setup into. I was using cCells in it. I got my coils and sleeves from Heaven Gifts, and right now they are 25% off. The 10-pack of the ceramic coils with sleeve comes to $14.63 plus shipping and you can get shipping for just a couple of bucks that takes about 10 days to get to you. I haven't seen them advertised in the US yet.

I have yet to notice any leaking whatsoever with this setup yet, either. :)

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yep, they will work in the Super Tank. I haven't changed mine out yet but that's the next tank I am putting this setup into. I was using cCells in it. I got my coils and sleeves from Heaven Gifts, and right now they are 25% off. The 10-pack of the ceramic coils with sleeve comes to $14.63 plus shipping and you can get shipping for just a couple of bucks that takes about 10 days to get to you. I haven't seen them advertised in the US yet.

I have yet to notice any leaking whatsoever with this setup yet, either. :)

I went to Heaven Gifts and found them, but they were listed as on preorder (?). Put in an order anyway as I needed some tornado nano chip coils anyway and you can't find those from a US vendor either. They'll get here when they get here. I'll just pretend the order doesn't exist so I can get all excited at a surprise package in my mailbox.

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    As long as noone objects, I'll just post 'em here... I'm not shy about sharing my mixes... why should I be the only one who gets to enjoy them? ;)

Both of these use all TFA flavor concentrates:

Aphrodite's Kiss (Honeyed Pear)
    Pear - 12%
    Juicy Peach - 4.5%
    Vanilla Bean Gelato - 5%
    French Vanilla Creme - 5%
    Cotton Candy - 2%
    Honey - 1.5%

This one is good "as-is", but the flavors develop a bit more with a little steeping. The honey flavor tends to soften with time.

Honey Nut Custard (Peanut Butter Custard)
    Vanilla Custard - 10%
    French Vanilla Creme - 8%
    Peanut Butter - 6%
    Sweetener - 2%
    Honey - 2%
    AP - 2%
    I'm definitely going to try that second one. Thank you for sharing it!
    I just got my Estoc tank in the mail today. I have not even filled it out yet so I'm anxious to try this thing

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cooladdict

Major911

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 31, 2014
    Grand Island, FL, USA

Just ordered a 10 pack of coils with sleeve for $12.88 from fast tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jingles

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I ordered the Estoc tank and the coils with a sleeve from HeavenGifts on Monday. Of course the coils with a sleeve were listed as a preorder. Does anyone know if HeavenGifts will go ahead and ship the tank or will they wait to ship until everything is in stock? I also ordered some ICare coils which were also listed as being a preorder.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I ordered the Estoc tank and the coils with a sleeve from HeavenGifts on Monday. Of course the coils with a sleeve were listed as a preorder. Does anyone know if HeavenGifts will go ahead and ship the tank or will they wait to ship until everything is in stock? I also ordered some ICare coils which were also listed as being a preorder.
    They will ship them together. I have gotten shipping notification from them before when something is listed as pre-order, though! You should have gotten an e-mail from them by now saying what your order status is. You can always send them a message and find out for sure, though. They have great customer service! :)

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    I won one of these tanks in a contest HG had recently ( Thanks to @Kaezziel ! ) and I'm impressed. I think the flavor is every bit as good as the cCells and when you add in the price and convenience, it's a pretty clear winner in my opinion.

I haven't had any leaking or other issues but I've only run 2 tankfuls through it so far. I may be imagining things but it also seems that these coils are not quite as thirsty as the original cCells but admittedly my perception of this might be a little suspect, lol.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I won one of these tanks in a contest HG had recently ( Thanks to @Kaezziel ! ) and I'm impressed. I think the flavor is every bit as good as the cCells and when you add in the price and convenience, it's a pretty clear winner in my opinion.

I haven't had any leaking or other issues but I've only run 2 tankfuls through it so far. I may be imagining things but it also seems that these coils are not quite as thirsty as the original cCells but admittedly my perception of this might be a little suspect, lol.
    I kind of thought they seem to be less thirsty, too, but the Estoc tank is a little bigger than the Target tank so I thought maybe it was just me, lol! I've been using mine for a couple of weeks now and I still have zero leakage. I don't even get any condensation when I blow through the air flow holes! I was expecting some leakage from the sleeve setup, but I don't get any with that, either. :)

Reactions: NGAHaze

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    Here i come with my leaky euc self. For me it's not as good as the ccells. It leaks even when closed. I don't have a clean taste and honestly I'm still trying to get thru my first tank. I keep going a little bit at a time but it just doesn't taste good. I bet tons of spit back and lots of gurgling. So I'm doing something wrong or i have a dud.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    I kind of thought they seem to be less thirsty, too, but the Estoc tank is a little bigger than the Target tank so I thought maybe it was just me, lol! I've been using mine for a couple of weeks now and I still have zero leakage. I don't even get any condensation when I blow through the air flow holes! I was expecting some leakage from the sleeve setup, but I don't get any with that, either. :)

That's true, the Estoc tank is a little larger but I'm sticking to my story regardless! :p

So far so good on mine too in regards to leaking issues ... I hope that continues to be the case but it's one of few things I did not like about the Target tank.

Even though these tanks don't require the sleeve, I'm going to get one so I can use these EUC coils in my Target tank also. It has been reduced mostly to backup duty now that I have the Estoc tank but I did swap dip tips between the two. I prefer the longer drip tip that came on the Target to the little stubby one on the Estoc. It made me feel like I was mouthing the entire top cap of the tank. :blink:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    Here i come with my leaky euc self. For me it's not as good as the ccells. It leaks even when closed. I don't have a clean taste and honestly I'm still trying to get thru my first tank. I keep going a little bit at a time but it just doesn't taste good. I bet tons of spit back and lots of gurgling. So I'm doing something wrong or i have a dud.

Lol, there's always one isn't there? :sneaky:

Seriously though, it sounds like you might have a dud. That reminds me of another advantage I thought these coils had over the cCells ... they didn't seem to take as long to break in and have the flavor come through. It isn't immediate but it seemed to take at least half a tank before the flavor got really good on the cCells ... for me anyway.

You shouldn't be getting spit back and/or gurgling either. I'm wondering if maybe they installed the coil backwards ... if that's even possible I don't know as I haven't tried it but it might be worth checking if you ever get through that one tankful.

ETA - Nevermind that last part ... brain fart on my end as the coil couldn't even fire if that was the case ... duh, lol! I'm calling sleep depravation as the cause since I stayed up to watch the World Series last night. :unsure:

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    That's true, the Estoc tank is a little larger but I'm sticking to my story regardless! :p

So far so good on mine too in regards to leaking issues ... I hope that continues to be the case but it's one of few things I did not like about the Target tank.

Even though these tanks don't require the sleeve, I'm going to get one so I can use these EUC coils in my Target tank also. It has been reduced mostly to backup duty now that I have the Estoc tank but I did swap dip tips between the two. I prefer the longer drip tip that came on the Target to the little stubby one on the Estoc. It made me feel like I was mouthing the entire top cap of the tank. :blink:
    I'm using my Target Pro tank more now with the sleeve and EUC coil than I was using it with the cCell! My last box of cCells took a long time to break in so I wasn't using that setup very much. Now I use it all the time! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation

I think it's a dud. I'll send you a couple of new ones to try. It's a great tank when it works right! :)

Major911

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 31, 2014
    Grand Island, FL, USA

Curious... what kind of wattage are you vaping and what is the resistance of your coil? Many times I've heard the problems your experiencing and I find that someone is trying to vape these sub ohm coils at low wattages. This will contribute to leaking, bad flavor, and spit back. Due to the juice being heated but not to the point of vaporizing the liquid Just a thought ....

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2015
    Somewhere In PA
    Curious... what kind of wattage are you vaping and what is the resistance of your coil? Many times I've heard the problems your experiencing and I find that someone is trying to vape these sub ohm coils at low wattages. This will contribute to leaking, bad flavor, and spit back. Due to the juice being heated but not to the point of vaporizing the liquid Just a thought ....

Ive tried ftom 23w up to 40 its reading...4 something for ohms. It will gurgles no matter what and still spits at 40w. I actually vape my ccells at low wattage like 16 or 17.3 with my. 9 or. 5 ccells and they are great. This bad boy the euc... I can't figure out why it's leaking and since there is nothing to screw tighter nothing to fix.. I dab it live crazy with a qtip down the dtip tip and there is plenty of liquid so it's building up in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread