Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
One of the tanks that I use is a Melo 2. FT has ceramic cores that can be used in the ECR for the Melo. I just got 30 of them in and now I don't even feel motivated to try them lol They are dirt cheap but, I like the idea of the EUC much better. :D

Got some EUCs on the way, but I'm curious about these ceramic cores... Do you have a link or SKU number? Thanks!

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
I tried the euc ceramic coils with the adapter sleeve in my melo 3. It worked ok but the chimney within a chimney setup I felt that was too restrictive on the juice flow. I love the estoc tank so much I went ahead and purchased 4 of them and just replaced my melo's. I like being able to use the euc's in their native tank which IMHO is phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City

Thanks, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for (I do have these already on order though). What I'm looking for are the cores that
@salemgold is referring to below, as I already have the ECR coils, so I wanted to try the cores in them:

One of the tanks that I use is a Melo 2. FT has ceramic cores that can be used in the ECR for the Melo. I just got 30 of them in and now I don't even feel motivated to try them lol They are dirt cheap but, I like the idea of the EUC much better. :D

I recall stumbling upon them at some point, but my searches are coming up empty.

Reactions: cooladdict

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hi, I'm searching for a new tank right now, I have a joyetech ultimo right now but the leaking issue is a probleme and I want to try something new as a backup tank also, cooladdict I have seen that you also own the freemax starre pure, a tank I'm also interested in, how would you compare these two?
I love them both! I have the Estoc on my main mod, the Fuchai 213, and I am vaping on that right now. The flavor from the ceramic coils is outstanding. I have 2 of the Starre Pure tanks and I use them almost as much as the Estoc (between the 2 of them, probably even more than the Estoc!) and I absolutely love that I never have to worry about them leaking. The Estoc doesn't leak, either, but it is still a bottom air flow tank so I always keep it upright, just in case. The Pure tanks I feel safe lying in my lap on in my purse without any worry of leaking juice. The Pure tank is bigger than the Estoc but it is definitely thirstier. I fill them more often than I do the Estoc. Both are incredible for flavor, but the Pure tank produces just a little more vapor if that's your thing. One thing I love about the Estoc is that with the sleeve I can use the EUC coil in most of my other tanks. As long as they take an Atlantis-style coil, they work great! I have one in a Target tank and that's my bedtime vape. I like to read my Kindle before going to sleep and my iStick 100w TC mod with the Target Pro tank and EUC coil and sleeve are great for that. Not too noisy and I don't produce a ton of clouds that might wake my hubby up, lol! :D

Reactions: NGAHaze

isisky

Dec 2, 2016
both are ceramic, i expect the 0.6ohm to produce more vapor as it's rated 40-60w, that would correspond better to my type of vape, but i don't want the flavor to be muted, I fear that i wont get enough vapor with the 0.5 that only vape to 35w as I'm used to big clouds (micro tfv4 and ultimo where my last tanks)
also, anyone heard of the veco ? seems like an estoc with top airflow : $18.60 Authentic Vaporesso VECO Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - 2ml / 0.3ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Finally got my Estoc tank from heaven's Gifts yesterday. First impressions are I like it! Flavor and vapor production are great using the 0.5 Ohm ceramic coil. I put a 100% vg juice in it after looking at the big juice holes. Would 50/50 work well in these?

I run 50/50 in most of mine without problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I personally like the ceramic ones better. I love the flavor a ceramic coil gives and this one is no exception. I vape in wattage mode mostly, though, so YMMV.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
both are ceramic, i expect the 0.6ohm to produce more vapor as it's rated 40-60w, that would correspond better to my type of vape, but i don't want the flavor to be muted, I fear that i wont get enough vapor with the 0.5 that only vape to 35w as I'm used to big clouds (micro tfv4 and ultimo where my last tanks)
also, anyone heard of the veco ? seems like an estoc with top airflow : $18.60 Authentic Vaporesso VECO Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - 2ml / 0.3ohm / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
They come in a .5 ceramic and a .4 traditional, both SS. The ceramic coil actually produces better vapor for me, and for a longer lifespan than the traditional coil. The vapor production is on par with the Ultimo (I have that tank, too).

Yes the Veco tank looks awesome! I also love the Tarot mini and I think that tank would look great on it. :) I LOVE top airflow!!!

Vaporesso is also releasing the EUC coil for different tanks now, so that's exciting!

https://www.heavengifts.com/search?q=Vaporesso

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Finally got my Estoc tank from heaven's Gifts yesterday. First impressions are I like it! Flavor and vapor production are great using the 0.5 Ohm ceramic coil. I put a 100% vg juice in it after looking at the big juice holes. Would 50/50 work well in these?
I have also used thinner juices in mine without issue. :)

Reactions: Jingles

isisky

Dec 2, 2016
bu
I personally like the ceramic ones better. I love the flavor a ceramic coil gives and this one is no exception. I vape in wattage mode mostly, though, so YMMV.
but if you look at two links i gave both are ceramix, i just wanted to know if anyone have some feedback about the 0.6 ceramic euc coil
Anyway I will probably take a chance with the veco as it seems to accept the euc coil and is top airflow

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
bu

but if you look at two links i gave both are ceramix, i just wanted to know if anyone have some feedback about the 0.6 ceramic euc coil
Anyway I will probably take a chance with the veco as it seems to accept the euc coil and is top airflow

Hmmm, that must be a knockoff coil. I know it says "authentic" but Fasttech sells a lot of knockoffs and calls them authentic. Here is the link to the EUC coil page at Vaporesso. EUC Vape Coils - Vaporesso

There really wouldn't be much of a point of selling a .5 ohm and .6 ohm coil in the same material as there are normal variations in each coil anyway. My current coil reads .46 ohms but the last one was .53 ohms.

I hope you do get the Veco tank and will let us know how you like it. I am definitely considering getting one as well, especially since I can get it in 4 ml size! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread