Vaporesso Estoc Tank and EUC coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

isisky

Dec 2, 2016
Hmmm, that must be a knockoff coil. I know it says "authentic" but fasttech sells a lot of knockoffs and calls them authentic. Here is the link to the EUC coil page at vaporesso. EUC Vape Coils - Vaporesso

There really wouldn't be much of a point of selling a .5 ohm and .6 ohm coil in the same material as there are normal variations in each coil anyway. My current coil reads .46 ohms but the last one was .53 ohms.

I hope you do get the Veco tank and will let us know how you like it. I am definitely considering getting one as well, especially since I can get it in 4 ml size! :)
It seems that the .6 coil is designed for the veco and is rated for higher wattage if you beleive fasttech, it would be strange that it they aren't authentic as they are pricier, I also just saw that the veco have a .3 coil on heaven gift so it made my wonder if these are cross-compatible?
Also where can you get the veco in 4ml? I would be interested in that

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
It seems that the .6 coil is designed for the veco and is rated for higher wattage if you beleive fasttech, it would be strange that it they aren't authentic as they are pricier, I also just saw that the veco have a .3 coil on heaven gift so it made my wonder if these are cross-compatible?
Also where can you get the veco in 4ml? I would be interested in that
That could be! I didn't see it on the Vaporesso site (which is where I found the 4 ml tank) but I also didn't see the .3 ohm coils for the Veco tank so it could just be that they haven't added the .6 ohm coil to their own website. They seem to be very busy right now adding new tech! :) I bet they are cross compatible, though. They have a few new sleeves, too, so it looks like the EUC coils will soon be compatible with pretty much everything.

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the veco tank simply an estoc with top airflow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Essentially. That's why I am so excited about it. The top airflow tanks I have have ZERO leaking, not even condensation. I love the EUC ceramic coil, so combined with a leak-free tank...I'm all over that, lol. :D

Mile

Dec 15, 2016
I have ESTOC and waiting for VECO to arrive from China. Have used one pack of 0.5ohm traditional and one pack of 0.5ohm Ceramic. Both of them are fairly good, traditional has better taste but I'm not too much in DL vapin on 40W. Ceramic one can be used for loose MTL around 25W, but I would like to see EUC coils that can be vaped below 20W, something like 1.0-1.5ohm.

There are 1.3 and 1.4ohm versions of EUC kanthal coils but they are not so universal since Vaporesso added small extension to the positive pin and these can be only used with DRIZZLE KIT. I wonder is it possible to switch positive pin from original universal coils and use them in ESTOC and VECO?

Also with ESTOC I have an issue with flooding on every refill. Have tried to close airflow, to turn the tank upside down before tightening topcap but it doesn't help. There is always some liquid from the airflow holes after refill. Actually I can see bubbles coming from the coil holes as soon as I open top cap.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I have ESTOC and waiting for VECO to arrive from China. Have used one pack of 0.5ohm traditional and one pack of 0.5ohm Ceramic. Both of them are fairly good, traditional has better taste but I'm not too much in DL vapin on 40W. Ceramic one can be used for loose MTL around 25W, but I would like to see EUC coils that can be vaped below 20W, something like 1.0-1.5ohm.

There are 1.3 and 1.4ohm versions of EUC kanthal coils but they are not so universal since Vaporesso added small extension to the positive pin and these can be only used with DRIZZLE KIT. I wonder is it possible to switch positive pin from original universal coils and use them in ESTOC and VECO?

Also with ESTOC I have an issue with flooding on every refill. Have tried to close airflow, to turn the tank upside down before tightening topcap but it doesn't help. There is always some liquid from the airflow holes after refill. Actually I can see bubbles coming from the coil holes as soon as I open top cap.
Is it a lot of leakage? I don't get any actual leakage but I do get some condensation that collects in the air flow ring so I blow that out into a tissue and I don't have any problems after that. I am dying to find out if the VECO's top air flow takes care of that little issue. :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yes, it's actual liquid that leaks out of air holes. It's messy but after I clean everything with a tissue it is fine till next refill.
My VECO is somewhere on the boat from Asia at the moment. I will post any issues (hope there will be none) when it arrives.
Happy New Year. :)
Well that's not good! :( Good news about your VECO, though. Mine is still pre-shipment, I think. I should probably check on that, lol. I did start a thread about the VECO if you want to post there, too. There's nothing in it yet because I don't think anyone actually has one yet, but here ya go! :)

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/vaporesso-veco-top-fill-tank.780693/

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Yes, it's actual liquid that leaks out of air holes. It's messy but after I clean everything with a tissue it is fine till next refill.
My VECO is somewhere on the boat from Asia at the moment. I will post any issues (hope there will be none) when it arrives.
Well that's not good! :( Good news about your VECO, though. Mine is still pre-shipment, I think. I should probably check on that, lol. I did start a thread about the VECO if you want to post there, too. There's nothing in it yet because I don't think anyone actually has one yet, but here ya go! :)

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/vaporesso-veco-top-fill-tank.780693/

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

Vaporesso VECO top-fill tank

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

Vaporesso VECO top-fill tank

Mile

Dec 15, 2016
Actually I have some improvements with ESTOC to report. The day before yesterday I have opened new pack of 10 ceramic coils, the one with the sleeve inside, and those coils are somewhat different than the ones I previously used. At the bottom they have a thicker insulation ring that makes the part that goes into the base ~1mm longer.
I have fill it two times in past two days and there is no sign of leakage with new coil. :)
Will see what will happen with the rest of the pack, but since they all looks the same I guess they will all make deeper connection with the base o-ring and prevent leaking.
Now I'm happy with my ESTOC and I guess will be even more satisfied with the VECO. All I need now is Vaporesso to produce EUC coils above 0.5ohm. :)
Will join the new thread when VECO arrives.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Actually I have some improvements with ESTOC to report. The day before yesterday I have opened new pack of 10 ceramic coils, the one with the sleeve inside, and those coils are somewhat different than the ones I previously used. At the bottom they have a thicker insulation ring that makes the part that goes into the base ~1mm longer.
I have fill it two times in past two days and there is no sign of leakage with new coil. :)
Will see what will happen with the rest of the pack, but since they all looks the same I guess they will all make deeper connection with the base o-ring and prevent leaking.
Now I'm happy with my ESTOC and I guess will be even more satisfied with the VECO. All I need now is Vaporesso to produce EUC coils above 0.5ohm. :)
Will join the new thread when VECO arrives.
That's excellent news! I mean, bad coils are no good but at least that's all it was. :) I'm really looking forward to you getting your VECO and letting us know how you like it. I keep forgetting to check on the progress of mine, lol. I will get it someday! :D

aLyr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2016
European Union
Doesn't look like.

My EUC coils, be they Kanthal or SS316 work nicely.
I can buy both in my country at this time, though some sellers ask a much higher price for them as before.

I am using EUC coils in my five Vaporesso tanks, 2 Estoc Mega, 2 Veco, and 1 Veco Plus.

All of them are excellent, though they need coil replacement after several weeks.
An indicator for coil change: if you have to change your setting of power or temperature to higher values to get the same vaping experience, the coil is done.

As to using these coils properly:

The EUC SS316 coils do not always work well in a Vaporesso mod set to SS mode. Thus, I suggest to use these in M1 or M2 mode with a setting of 120 TCR, which suits me well @ ~270°C/520°F.

The EUC "traditional" Kanthal coils can only be used in power mode. Having this setup, try first to find a good Watt setting. You might find, that with this, it takes a while until you have your desired vaping experience.
This can be easily changed by using a CCW setting.
At this time, with a EUC Kanthal coil in my Vaporesso Veco Plus, I am using CCW with
- 40W in second 1
- 28W in second 2 and
- 22W thereafter.
This works very well for me.

Best regards,
aLyr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread