Not open for further replies.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Anyone have the Vaporesso Estoc tank? It's a 4ml top-fill tank and claims to be leak-free while saving time, money and the environment (blah, blah, blah... what about THE CHILDREN???).

The low cost of replacement coils is what attracts me. Under $10.00 for a 5-pack is pretty good.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I have an Estoc. It's a good tank. It has never leaked on me. I use the .5 Ohm Ceramic coils. They have good flavor and last forever. Cloud production is decent, maybe not quite as much as some of the newer tanks though. It is a warm vape, but not hot. I say go for it!
They are the cheapest tanks and coils I ever bought and still my favorite.

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I have several Estoc's and they are a very good tank. The problem I have is that about 25% of the coils just don't seem to wick well for me. I mix at 30%pg/70%vg so maybe that's why. Still, it's a pain when it happens and it seems to be happening too much for my liking. It's also a pain to find the coils in stock. Almost like stores don't want to sell them because they last at least a month (when they wick properly) and they're so cheap.

Reactions: Eskie

Aus11

Verified Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hollywood, FL
If you go to the page for the estoc on Vaporessos website theres a pretty bad typo. I can see someone firing this thing off at "max" wattage.
upload_2017-8-1_23-39-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread