The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporesso Revenger

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Glenn j, May 29, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Clinton Jones

Clinton Jones New Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Hi Glenn. I just picked one up a couple weeks ago and I am already having loads of issues with it. First off, it will randomly throw up check atomizer, short atomizer, and high atomizer. I have cleaned all the contacts, changed the coil and changed the tank. Then It will turn off randomly and the most recently the screen will start to flash on and off when tilted a certain direction. I've tried every set off batteries and once again cleaned and the battery posts and top and bottom of the batteries. None of my other mods have any issues with my batteries. I'm not sure if I got a faulty mod or what but I'm not sure what the issue is. (The original tank I was using was the NRG tank that came with the mod)

2. Mike Gee

Mike Gee Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Colorado
    I finally got my Revenger from Vaporl this past weekend and I am completely please with it. Great added features to the Omni board. Puff counter and hit strength. The big feature I like it the ability for a wattage setting in temp control mode. So far not a single issue...I have not used the NRG tank yet because I have been playing with my Gemini RTAs lately. The NRG tank takes the baby beast coils too so more options for coils. I'm researching to see if the baby beast RTA will work in these tanks as well....that might be cool since Vaporesso does not have one currently for this tank.

3. Bishboi

Bishboi New Member

Jul 31, 2017
    Love it guys at the moment I have a smok baby tank on it with the big 4 coil that came in the box (sorry to sound like a noob but it's my first proper mod apart from my smok v8 stick with the baby tank on)

Attached Files:

4. AntonKrowley

AntonKrowley Full Member

May 19, 2017
    Anyone knows what is the "SPCBAT10" and "TPCBAT10" means? Today I checked Vaporesso's web site for any new FW's and saw this:

Revenger FW.PNG

When I read my version through mod, it says "SPCBAT10" and I am sure I never saw TPCBAT10 earlier.

5. Kaimaikid

Kaimaikid Full Member Verified Member

Jun 4, 2017
    New Zealand
    Yeah noticed that too when I went to update mine this morning - I also have the SPCBAT10 model, so far no issues except in BYPASS mode it doesn't seem to act like a mech mod instead it looks like it only gives approx 35 watts or maybe less, in wattage and M1 and SS TCR modes it seems to be ok.

Am using dual 316L ss clapton coils = 0.33 ohm

Be curious as to what settings folk are running theirs at.

6. KenD

KenD Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Stockholm, Sweden
    The screen on my Smok Alien died (it was run over by a two-ton Russian truck so I'm impressed that it still works at all) so I have an excuse to buy a new mod. Been eyeing the Revenger a bit. Those of you who have it, how's the battery life? What's the battery cutoff voltage? That's one of the reasons the Alien has stayed in my daily use even though it has shoddy tc. How is the tc on it, particularly with ss316? Would really like to have something that does a better job than the Alien.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chemical Bromance

Chemical Bromance Like a Ninja! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 24, 2016
    Fantasy Island
    Bought the new Revenger in red just yesterday. Feels great except for one irritating problem:

It keeps asking me if I have a new tank every 3-5 puffs. Annoying... And the coil's resistance is obviously increasing as the tank heats up... goes as high as 0.5ohms from a base of 0.1ohms.

Current set up:
    Tank: VGOD Pro Tank
    Coils: 4-strand twisted 26-gauge, 5 coils SS 316
    Resistance: 0.1ohm (Read off Therion 75)

Any ideas? is there a way to lock resistance so this doesn't happen?

8. AntonKrowley

AntonKrowley Full Member

May 19, 2017
    There's no way to lock the ohm in VW mode I think, only in TC modes.

I think there's some sort of connection problem that you're experiencing but honestly I don't know how to solve it.

9. Chemical Bromance

Supporting member
    May 24, 2016
    Fantasy Island
    Damn. The VGOD works great on my other mods... Sigh

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

10. Chemical Bromance

Supporting member
    May 24, 2016
    Fantasy Island
    Was messing with the Revenger some more and I don't think it's a connection problem. I think the board has been calibrated for the NRG tank. I think the sub-ohm coil has a narrower range of resistance fluctuations. And when that fluctuation exceeds the pre-programmed range, the board reads it as a new coil. The new coil query shows up when the tank heats up or cools down significantly. If I heat the tank up then put it down for a while to cool, when I vape the cool tank, it prompts me again. It's as if the board is reading the new resistance and it falls outside of the acceptable range of variance from the last reading. The logic then prompts it to query if it's a new tank that's been mounted.

This doesn't happen with my Therion and I've had the VGOD for a while now and used it on other mods with no problems.

11. mightymen

mightymen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Over there
    Picked up Vaporesso Revenger kit two days ago. No problems so far. Did the firmware upgrade. Added puff counter, screen brightness. Like it so far. Used to only like to vape around 15 watts before now enjoying doing 40 to 50 watts much better flavor and more vapor. Tank that comes with is nice though the two coils are kanthal wire yet to have any problem with them. Also used a dripper dual coil and Bellus single coil in temperature control not only can you adjust temperature but also the wattage. So far all working better then before. Has some nice features like controlling the curve that I haven't got into yet. Give it a thumbs up!

• Like Like x 1
  12. fifamymaingame

fifamymaingame Super Member

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    I like the nrg tank can use smok coils

13. jfcooley

jfcooley Super Member Verified Member

I have one, like it a lot.
    Using a Baby Beast and a Big Baby Beast with it. Don't go very high in wattage, hang around 50ish. Been very reliable and my batteries last a whole day.

Afraid I may not have the experience to give in depth review but I'm finding it great.

14. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Got one of these from a buddy who works at a shop for 25 bucks been using it with my ammit 25 been a great buy got the fill kit some scratches on it might end up flipping it and using the cash to get a reload rta

15. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    What's does firmware 1.05 change?

16. jfcooley

I believe adds puff counter, screen brightness adjustments, something about shortcut to clock settings, maybe a little more but not much.

17. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Anyway to lock the fire button with out turning it off work at gas station like to keep it in my pocket

18. jfcooley

Has an auto off, but I haven't found a way to lock the fire button. I've kept mine in my pocket, haven't had a misfire. Suppose depends on how big a pocket.

19. fifamymaingame

Jun 8, 2017
    Colorado
    Turns on and off super fast so problem solved starting to like it more then my alien

20. jfcooley

Lock the face buttons.

Just ran into town and forgot to. Put it in the little handgrip on the doors arm rest. Apparently it was snug and jumped the wattage to 200. I took a hit and almost choked. Awful.