Vaporesso target pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauruven

Jan 24, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm a amateur vapor I've been vaping for a few months now. For xmas I received the vaporesso target pro & was wondering if anyone had any feedback on it. And does anyone know where to buy an allen wrench small enuf to tighten the top screws? I don't know if anyone else has had this issue with this mod but my top piece gets loose from time to time. Ive been just using a small pointy knife to tighten it as needed being careful not to strip the screws. Just to clarify the part its the top piece above the battery housing unit and below the tank, the vape trigger part sorta speak. Also with that said and all the talk recently of people blowing off their faces and what not from their mods, does my mod have a safety mechanism that reduces the likelihood I'd blow something up? And why are these mods exploding? Is there anything I can do in particular to reduce my risk of my mod exploding?

Reactions: BrotherBob

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I don't have this mod, so I can't answer about technical details.
However, your mod (like most) is controlled by a chip which does the work in protecting you (and it) from the primary causes of Li-ion battery venting/explosions. That doesn't mean you can put any old battery in it either, which is why we all take the batteries we buy so seriously.

Once you take out
1. Batteries venting through misuse outside of the mod.
2. Batteries being unsafe to begin with (bad chemisty or bad quality), and
3. Batteries in mods without chips where the user creates a risk through a combination of factors

then, you are surprisingly safe.

So, On e-cig forums where people discuss mods and batteries, issues with Li-ion cells are very, very rare indeed.

Reactions: lauruven

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hi everyone. I'm a amateur vapor I've been vaping for a few months now. For xmas I received the vaporesso target pro & was wondering if anyone had any feedback on it. And does anyone know where to buy an allen wrench small enuf to tighten the top screws? I don't know if anyone else has had this issue with this mod but my top piece gets loose from time to time. Ive been just using a small pointy knife to tighten it as needed being careful not to strip the screws. Just to clarify the part its the top piece above the battery housing unit and below the tank, the vape trigger part sorta speak. Also with that said and all the talk recently of people blowing off their faces and what not from their mods, does my mod have a safety mechanism that reduces the likelihood I'd blow something up? And why are these mods exploding? Is there anything I can do in particular to reduce my risk of my mod exploding?
welcome aboard
I can't tell you specifically stuff on your mod as i don't have one. but i'd recommend a good battery in it. preferably a sony VTC5a.

as far as getting an allen wrench i'd recommend getting a cellphone repair kit. most of them have all the sizes needed in hex key, phillips, and flathead you'll ever need for vaping and are relatively cheap (around 10 bucks or so) on amazon or check harbor freight

Reactions: lauruven
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread