Vaporesso Tarot 200VTC Mod Accuracy Test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaStarreVap3r

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
SoCal
Hey, so I'm VERY interested in this mod (especially the black version), but the board has me sketched and I have a feeling it could be wayyy off. If anyone knows of any accuracy tests done on this device, it would be awesome if you could reply with a link to that. If not and if you happen to have the Vapresso Tarot mod and a voltage/wattage reader it would be super chill if you could run a quick test for me. If you could run the test using a .2 Ohm coil and set it to 100 watts and then at 150 watts that would be awesome. Again, I know this is crazy specific, but I didn't think it could hurt to ask. Thanks!!

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I couldn't find any information on the amp limit, but I'm guessing it's around 23 amps as many other popular mods, and applies to amps at the atty and not the batteries (to protect the circuitry, I'd assume). That means that won't get 150w with a .2 ohm coil. If 23 amps is indeed the limit you'll get about 105w maximum out of a .2 ohm coil.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

but I didn't think it could hurt to ask. Thanks!!
I once asked a beehive for directions to the store... when I woke up I asked the guy that found me for a ride to the hospital...at least the second question didnt hurt....

This prolly didnt help your conundrum but hopefully it made your day a bit brighter!
signed,
the Barely Funny Fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread