Vaporesso Tarot Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good MTL tank that would fit and look nice on the Vaporesso Tarot Nano. I love the small size and the 2500 mah battery, but there are no MTL coils made for the tank that comes with it that I can tell. I was wondering if the endura t-22 or even the t-18 tank would work well, or if there would be a better suggestion. Thank you!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
You'll LOVE the Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank...

Easy to fill...AFC...NO leaking...GREAT MTL tank with the 1.0Ω CLR coils...

(The 0.5Ω CLR coils are more for DL)

(There is also a 2ml.-2.5ml. version.)

The CLR coils are like normal coils...blister pack => tank...(BUT they come with instructions in each box if want to easily rebuild them)...

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank

Joyetech CLR Coils (5 pack)

ANY QUESTIONS => GREAT thread =>

eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Last edited:

LeonelTarotnano

Feb 24, 2017
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good MTL tank that would fit and look nice on the Vaporesso Tarot Nano. I love the small size and the 2500 mah battery, but there are no MTL coils made for the tank that comes with it that I can tell. I was wondering if the endura t-22 or even the t-18 tank would work well, or if there would be a better suggestion. Thank you!
First of all
A big Hello to all members
I'm new here, and a vaping fan
I have a Tarot nano mod, and just can say good things about it.
In my opinion, the tank I have on it it's a wonderful choice. It's a babybeast by Smok

Wackyjak

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2012
Florida
I bought a Tarot Nano kit on a whim to use as a out and about. I tried the tank that came with the kit (vemo) and the ceramic coil. Went right on line and bought more coils. Last time I bought coils they were carto's that should tell you how much I like it. TC on it needs a little help with there e-ciga program. (tcr adjust) maybe they will have an update to the firmware. But the tank and ceramic coil is good in power mode.

Reactions: gerrymi

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Just ran across the Vaporesso Tarot MINI...

The Tarot Mini is a single-cell 18650 80W box that looks like a stretched version of the Nano. The Mini is taller than the Nano, to accommodate the 18650 battery, but otherwise dimensionally the same...(ie. same depth and width)...Mini 93mm tall, Nano 69mm tall...

The Mini has the same versatile Omni chip as the Nano. The Omni chip allows a slew of vaping modes, including Smart Variable Wattage (Smart VW), Temperature Control (TC) with Ni/Ti/SS, Bypass, Constant Curve of Wattage (CCW) and Constant Curve of Temperature (CCT).

Vape Kits | Tarot Mini Kit | Vaporesso

Vapecrawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread