Dec 17, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
None​

General nature of complaint
Customer Service​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Hi all. I'm new to vaping and have been having a blast with it! Trying different tanks and mods and juices.. I've tried 20 or more juices now and after reading several stellar reviews, I gave Vaporfi a shot.

I ordered and my juice arrived! Excited! I loaded it up and.. It was awful. Harsh mouth and throat burn, only the tiniest hint of flavor. (Custom mixed vanilla, creme, caramel in 24mg). Not my first 24mg juice. I cleaned out my tank and installed a brand new coil, no change.

I went back and forth with customer service a bit to see if maybe I'd gotten a bad bottle. I was told to steep it (cap off for 12 hours, rest it for 5 days). It was still awful.

Back to customer service I suggested an exchange. I am told "no exchanges or refunds allowed". I was taken aback, as the site says in Big bold letters, "30 day Money Money back guarantee"

So I went to investigate.. Sure enough, if you click the "more details" tab under that guarantee and dig through much rambling about customer satisfaction and them standing by their products 100% and encouraging customers to be adventurous with a promise to not be burned.. You see the text "except our e-liquids".

So they do not stand behind their E-liquids. At all. I'm burned for $28 and left with a "sorry, kid".

I get it. I didn't read the fine print. I believed the caps lock bold guarantee highlighted in orange on their front page.

So, just a heads up. That guarantee does not cover e-liquids. You're stuck if it's absolutely awful. They do not guarantee their e-liquid products at all.

Vaporfi - Buyer Beware.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread