Vaporflask DNA 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this one is the vaporflask dna 40... Blank screen.

The vaporshark rDNA 40 is stuck in OFF mode.

both have been like this for awhile, I am now just finding time to resolve these issues.

I have a vaporshark DNA 30 that is 6 months older than the DNA 40, it is my workhorse...it has been dropped on cement floor many many times and it still works great.

I have 2 of each, in all my mods and atomizers.. I have always used Kanthal, never used nickel wire.

I have called, emailed, and text vaporshark.. with no return communication.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have called, emailed, and text vaporshark.. with no return communication.
I urge you to consider posting Vapor Shark problem in:
Reviews of Suppliers - Negative

If no return communication after a few weeks, please let the community know your disappointment.

"And rarely, if ever, did customers have the opportunity to try something before buying it. For them, Vapor Shark provided a relaxed, pressure-free atmosphere where they were free to learn about what was available, consult experts, and comfortably decide for themselves which products would be best for them. They could be confident in knowing that all products purchased from us were backed by our full customer satisfaction guarantee, and that our knowledgeable staff would always be there if they ran into trouble."
re: About Us
The vendor above sure sounds like they are willing to bend over backward to help you.

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
I will give them another week Bob, thanks for the info

They should be responding, I'd check and see if they have a Twitter or Facebook feed if you can't find a telephone number to contact them directly, might get a quicker reply that way. If you are not to scared to break open the mods in question and re-wire in new boards yourself if Vaporshark fails to answer, check with Evolv see if they still have any DNA40 boards still in stock as they were the ones that made the boards in the first place, they might also accept RMA returns as well on the boards themselves.

Oomee

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
UK
I seem to recall some of these DNA devices had some uninsulated tracks/components/flex that could form shorts to the feed of the screen.
The memories were of scrambled displays, being that your display being totally out sounds a bit more ominous.
Depends how you are at the old pixie wrangling(electronics), but I would "in like Flynn" and have a good peruse of the electrickery.

Warning: Mosfets and lithium cells being included, follow the advice at your own risk to life, limb and property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread