Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Hey Everyone. We decided to extend our free shipping offer for the rest of the weekend! There is no code needed, just select "free shipping" at checkout.

For anyone that hasn't tried a big battery 808 e-cig the KR-808DM-1 is a powerhouse.. I can't get over the flavor these things pump out....it also has a battery indicator and a "lock it for the pocket" feature...check it out

We are also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vaporflow...come and "like" and help us build our new page.... our facebook page is run by our social media expert Jazz Fox... Jazz's facebook URL is www.facebook.com/JAZZFOXVAPOR

I'm glad everyone is having such a good time with this contest...can't wait to see who gets the first ZOMBIE CURE!!!:w00t:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Hey Everyone. We decided to extend our free shipping offer for the rest of the weekend! There is no code needed, just select "free shipping" at checkout.

For anyone that hasn't tried a big battery 808 e-cig the KR-808DM-1 is a powerhouse.. I can't get over the flavor these things pump out....it also has a battery indicator and a "lock it for the pocket" feature...check it out

We are also on Facebook at www.facebook.com/vaporflow...come and "like" and help us build our new page.... our facebook page is run by our social media expert Jazz Fox... Jazz's facebook URL is www.facebook.com/JAZZFOXVAPOR

I'm glad everyone is having such a good time with this contest...can't wait to see who gets the first ZOMBIE CURE!!! :w00t:

ZOMBIE CURE!!!
what-you-talkin-bout-willis_a_GIFSoup_com.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread