VaporJunction Testimonials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
I ordered some duals from the labor day sale. The 5mls rock. I am still using the same one 10 days later. The mega duals are great. Just so you know I do like the quality of your dual cartos. Thanks for the quality and I will be ordering from VJ. I will post a review when I am done with my 5ml dual carto. LOL! The way it is performing it may be quite some time.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Sdh,

I know exactly what you mean. The new DC's have made me break my Riva batteries back out. I will go back to my E-Power as soon as we can get the E-Power DC's with the flat tip. I personally don't like the round tip that the E-Power DC's come with. It's a minor preference but that is what vaping is about, "personal preference". I LOVE my E-Power but have to have the flat tip lol, so for now I am back to my Riva batteries (ONLY because of the flat tip and not due to the E-Power in any way).

prawdaeh

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I just wanted to add that I've been shopping with VJ since I discovered the Riva after my ego batteries shorted on me at the end of last year. From the first riva kit i ordered, to my girlfriend's at the time, and even up to the E-power these guys have impressed me. They are quick to answer the phone and the one time I had any issues with an order a replacement part was in my mailbox within a day or two. Mind you I don't actually live that far from where they operate, still - I've never had to wait more than two days for anything I've ordered from these guys.

Thanks for the prompt and professional service Dexter and Travis. Anybody reading this thread should have confidence in buying from Vapor Junction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread