VaporMoon & The Saber Touch Official Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I prefer really really shiny. And the anodized gold to be true to real gold color, not the anodized gold that Super-T has for their tips. I got a supposed gold T-tip and it was more like bronze/orange.
I have to use powder coating for colors. Anodizing, I tried, inhibits the electrical connections I use inside. The powder coating is easy to mask off and won't coat the inside of the mod.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
Sir Lawrence wanted me to relay this message :

Let people know that I will be on the contest thread tonight between 9-11pm EST. I'm going to give 3 people a chance to buy a Saber Touch for $65.

Mine shipped out today...I'm so excited !! :)

PS I'm not sure which thread this will be on.....so check them both.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Sir Lawrence wanted me to relay this message :

Let people know that I will be on the contest thread tonight between 9-11pm EST. I'm going to give 3 people a chance to buy a Saber Touch for $65.

Mine shipped out today...I'm so excited !! :)

PS I'm not sure which thread this will be on.....so check them both.
Hi,
It will be on the Contest Thread...

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Last edited:

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I got my saber today ! I got the shiny 5v model.

This thing is beautiful...I love the contrast between the silver mod and the brass end caps.

I'm waiting on my batteries to charge up...but i have slipped 2 batteries in that arent fully charged, put me a 510 cartomizer on there with tastyfinger ( one of my favorite vapes) and tried it out.

The touch activation button is outstanding..all you have to do is just slide your finger over that area and it activates the cartomizer / or atty, whichever you are using.

Even on low charged batteries..this thing is vaping very good..

I'm in love with the looks and feel of this mod.

Thanks so very much Sir Lawrence....this is absolutely beautiful..

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I got my saber today ! I got the shiny 5v model.

This thing is beautiful...I love the contrast between the silver mod and the brass end caps.

I'm waiting on my batteries to charge up...but i have slipped 2 batteries in that arent fully charged, put me a 510 cartomizer on there with tastyfinger ( one of my favorite vapes) and tried it out.

The touch activation button is outstanding..all you have to do is just slide your finger over that area and it activates the cartomizer / or atty, whichever you are using.

Even on low charged batteries..this thing is vaping very good..

I'm in love with the looks and feel of this mod.

Thanks so very much Sir Lawrence....this is absolutely beautiful..
I am soooo happy you like. With care it should last you a very, very long time!
Thank you

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I also like the fact that you put a instruction sheet in with this mod.....thanks !

One question Sir....should noalox be applied to the end cap at some time to avoid seizing it up ? I had to do that with the silver bullet and was wondering about this mod. The threads dont look like that would ever happen but was wondering what you thought ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread