• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapors Anonymous Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagbard Jones

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Maryland
I have sent a package out to a few of you. Packages were either mailed Monday or today Wednesday. Please post here when they arrive and let me know if they arrived in prime condition.

Also would you guys be up for our own "pay it forward" group here?

I wouldn't do it like the other one. I will start one and if anyone wants to use it, feel free.

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Boards in SA are still in the beginning stages. The whole technology is still new here and we do not have all the stuff that you guys have yet. :confused: E.G. I have not seen any SA vendors stocking any mods yet. 8-o All just the standard stuff. Luckily importing is not such a big issue. :D So I go for importing rather. If you for example ask for low Ohm attys they would not have that. :mad:

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
OMG! BartS that was fantastic! I really enjoyed the slide show and the music you put with it. What a beautiful region to call your home. Thanks :) I'm going to go watch it again... and again...

Hang on a second Goodog. I just saw the Calif on you profile.:rolleyes: If I am not mistaken, that is for California. Isn’t that one of the most diverse scenic and beautiful states in the US? (Never been there and not very good geography, but seen a lot of movies). And then there is the beach boy’s song, California girls?:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZDlnU5zwwE&feature=related
If so, then it is your turn on the photographs. :D

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
If my broadband EVER starts acting like broadband, I will def watch the slideshow!! Until then I can only dream.

So glad to know that this does not just happen here in SA. :mad: We normally joke and say that there is a whale on the Cable.:) With you I would have no idea what could be on the cable. :D

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
I wish I could BartS. Not only do I not know how but I have an 8 yo laptop that's very fragile and will crash if I try to do anything fancy. Let me see if I can get a few pictures to load. These are in Northern California along the Yuba River.

Beautiful place GoodDog. I knew it would be with all the mountains and stuff that you guys have. :rolleyes: I see that you guys have a fair amount of snow there as well. We are slowly moving into winter now,:yawn: but we do get a bit of snow inland, more to the north sometimes but not a lot. Where I live we never get snow.:( I am not a spring chicken, and I saw snow for the first time about four years ago.:)

Do you stay in Northern California?:confused:

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
A few years ago I moved back down to the San Francisco East Bay area. I do miss the mountains and nature so much. I would go back in a second if I could.

I use to stay in the North of South-Africa. Johannesburg. :yawn: It is a very economical viable place. Lots of mining activity etc, but not very scenic. I moved to Cape Town about 5 years ago. :) The people are much more laid back and friendly, although economically it is not that good, but I think the lifestyle makes up for all that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread