fantasygir_K6K7B4JP.gif

Reactions: priorities

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
sure are!!!
and i think the 15 million giveaway and this have hurt ecf somewhat in that it brought in some rif raft that wouldnt have come here in the first place. that r here just for contests and nothing else and have seem to formed their own little click, i dunno if its just me but i dont like the way it seems to be heading. i think once thats over maybe they wont stay lol. kinda got use to the way it was maybe... but at least the peeps that played contest before were nice and cared more just my humble opinion .
but i hope u have a wonderful day sweet friend!
Yes it has been a good week. Now we just need to get past this disruptor craziness. I know there's going to be hurt feelings and stepped on toes.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
sure are!!!
and i think the 15 million giveaway and this have hurt ecf somewhat in that it brought in some rif raft that wouldnt have come here in the first place. that r here just for contests and nothing else and have seem to formed their own little click, i dunno if its just me but i dont like the way it seems to be heading. i think once thats over maybe they wont stay lol. kinda got use to the way it was maybe... but at least the peeps that played contest before were nice and cared more just my humble opinion .
but i hope u have a wonderful day sweet friend!
I also noticed that. Sometimes I think that when first joining the forum maybe there should be a time limit (like a week give or take) before you can enter contests or big events. That way you do not get an overload of rif raft that are just here for a particular event. It boggles me how rude some can be too, and expecially to members who have been here for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread