Vapors Choice Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Oh wow we are HERE!! YAY!! Hi everyone! Bad day for me today..so sorry I was not here...I am thinking of you all..will try to get back later..so much to catch up on.. just so glad we have the NEW thread!!! ok...see you soon .Hello to Wolf and KK ...all of my sweet friends!! See you later I hope! Want to catch up I see pics!! {{{hugs}}} everyone...* ps I love the name too!

2996.jpg

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Well GOOD MORNING TO ALL Wolf..KK....Everyone...posting this now as it's so late ...OK some Wolf gang members missing! WE have to get them over here..hope we see them tomorrow! Thank you all for sharing these gorgeous photos! and KK looks like a super time you had so happy for you..It all looks fantastic...well maybe the shoes Ccat...ha! kidding...* But there are people I do not see not here...we'll find them* OK you all..hope you are all sleeping well and wake to a wonderful new day..see you tomorrow...I think I had withdrawals from not being on ECF today ! {{hugs}}}
wolf.jpg

Last edited:

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Hope things get better for you... soon!

Oh wow we are HERE!! YAY!! Hi everyone! Bad day for me today..so sorry I was not here...I am thinking of you all..will try to get back later..so much to catch up on.. just so glad we have the NEW thread!!! ok...see you soon .Hello to Wolf and KK ...all of my sweet friends!! See you later I hope! Want to catch up I see pics!! {{{hugs}}} everyone...*

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
EDIT son of a gun you WERE here..my mistake! Hi Count and 'thank you sweetheart..* It will work out..* Now we have to get the rest of them here..! Hope you had a safe trip...and Fox too..and KNB and well all of the rest..* Hope they all get here tomorrow! Hope you all had a fantastic time Count..you have to tell us all about it....hugs to you*
z85906177.gif

Last edited:

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
So you're moving out of the US? Will you still visit us in here?

Max-LOVE the new set up man, looks very nice.

KK-happy you had a great day, pics look nice.

Hawk-crappy luck about the shoes man, I'm the same way, if I don't have on good enough shoes and I end up walking all over my lower back will be angry with me for days!!!!

Pri-- {{{{{{HUGZ}}}}}}

HELLO WOLFPACK!!!!!
love the new place, but where is my stripper pole?
kopete019.png

Last edited:

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Max good morning to you ! what a gorgeous desk you have there..wow ! love it..really nice..you should be proud Max and wow do you have a lot of goodies to fill it with ha! amazing...thanks for sharing it with us Max..I hope your hand is better too * .hope we see you today..
{{{{hugs}}}} to you Max....*
z225421118.gif

Last edited:

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Oh NOOOOOOO!!! Just checked the status of my Wolf Mail that arrived in NY yesterday and it's saying it was missent :grr:. What does this mean? :confused:? It means I'll have to wait till tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have my juice then :(. I hope they don't send it back to Wolf :(. Wait till my hubby calls :glare:. I'm gonna yell at him for all the mistakes the USPS makes :grr:. I wonder if he can find out where it was missent too? :confused:. Maybe I won't yell at him till after I find out if he can track it down somehow ;). I'm so sad :(. My first Wolf order and the Post Office missent it :grr:

Last edited:

RedFox

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
On the edge of insanity..
Thought I'd post here!
Got my new desk finished! Cot a couple stitches in my thumb doing it.

li5pe.jpg
Very nice sir! I so want/need something like that!
Hi all! Back home safe. I see that KK survived his outdoor excursion. Did Fox make it back?
RL got in the way yesterday...then I went to sleep way too early. :)
I think he was on earlier...sent him a PM and haven't heard back from him yet.
I received and sent back a PM. I guess I was tired...lol
I JUST GOT A CONTRACT FOR A JOB! Woooooo!!!
Congrats!!! :toast:
Oh NOOOOOOO!!! Just checked the status of my Wolf Mail that arrived in NY yesterday and it's saying it was missent :grr:. What does this mean? :confused:? It means I'll have to wait till tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have my juice then :(. I hope they don't send it back to Wolf :(. Wait till my hubby calls :glare:. I'm gonna yell at him for all the mistakes the USPS makes :grr:. I wonder if he can find out where it was missent too? :confused:. Maybe I won't yell at him till after I find out if he can track it down somehow ;). I'm so sad :(. My first Wolf order and the Post Office missent it :grr:
I'm sorry sweetie! It'll more than likely take a couple more days before it gets to you. Sounds like it was redirected to another location. I had this happen to me once before and it took them 2 extra days to deliver. :(

Hope it makes its way to you soon!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread