VaporTekUsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulyWally

Jun 5, 2015
Texas
Was looking for a couple of things and noticed that VaporTekUsa.com has certain attys for much lower prices than the sites I normally shop from. Namely lower priced authentics made by companies such as Wofo, congrevape and Indulgence. You know the authentics that are priced low enough that it makes sense to pay a few dollars more and get the auth rather than the clone.

Generally the price point for the above brands is about $30-$40, I'm seeing the same rdas for less than $15 on Vaportekusa.com. By what I can tell they are not clones, but seems most sites that I shop from make it clear by stating the rda is a clone or "style".

I did find thread online where someone had reported that vaportekusa had in the past sold clones as authentics.

Only experience that I have with this company is I preordered a Sig 75 TC and some VTC4s from them. Kind of surprised that they will not ship the VTC4s until the Sig 75 is available. Not too much of a big deal but I would have paid the extra shipping. Haven't received either but their website does state that the Sig 75 will not be filled until 6/20. Said this about some of the lower priced "authentic" RDAs that I know have already have been on the market for a few weeks.

Would really like e-cigarette's members input on this.

Last edited:

PaulyWally

Jun 5, 2015
Texas
Was looking for a couple of things and noticed that VaporTekUsa.com has certain attys for much lower prices than the sites I normally shop from. Namely lower priced authentics made by companies such as Wofo, Congrevape and Indulgence. You know the authentics that are priced low enough that it makes sense to pay a few dollars more and get the auth rather than the clone.

Generally the price point for the above brands is about $30-$40, I'm seeing the same rdas for less than $15 on Vaportekusa.com. By what I can tell they are not clones, but seems most sites that I shop from make it clear by stating the RDA is a clone or "style".

I did find thread online where someone had reported that vaportekusa had in the past sold clones as authentics.

Only experience that I have with this company is I preordered a Sig 75 TC and some VTC4s from them. Kind of surprised that they will not ship the VTC4s until the Sig 75 is available. Not too much of a big deal but I would have paid the extra shipping. Haven't received either but their website does state that the Sig 75 will not be filled until 6/20. Said this about some of the lower priced "authentic" RDAs that I know have already have been on the market for a few weeks.

Would really like e-cigarette's members input on this.

No one has had any experience with this company? Good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread