• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vapours-r-us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
Just been reading up about them on UK Vapers. They talk about mixing them at 15-20%. Normally I use Inawera and I've never mixed at more than 5% (and often a lot less) and I've always been satisfied with that. So while they're cheap for 30ml it seems you need to use more so the savings are negated. I'm of the opinion that the less flavourings in my lungs the better, so I'll be giving it a miss.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
They seem to sell plenty. No harm in trying them. 20% is about average. I bought some. Nothing to lose. They do add water, that's what it says in the ingredients on the bottle. Free p+p. Besides £2.99 is cheap and there isn't going to be that much water in it. The thing is that most vendors charge the same and they're all ripping us off. If you search the web hard enough you can find top brands at half the price you are used to. Can't give you a link though. I'd be crapping on my own doorstep.

There's this place : Bluestar e-Liquid UK - Bulk & Wholesale e-Liquids | Worldwide p+p is a complete ripoff but their concentrates are cheap.

And this place : Vampire Vape | Electronic Cigarette Kits UK | E Cigs and E Liquids Cheap concentrates, haven't tried them yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread